The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

I hate it when you're standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus... and then a car comes by and splashes you in the face with dirty water. That happened like twice to me today. Plus, it was cold.

Waterproof pants

Lowering your umbrella

Jumping

Throwing snowball at the car

It's worked for me so far :P

Waterproof pants

Lowering your umbrella

Jumping

Throwing snowball at the car

It's worked for me so far :P

I was wearing jeans

I didn't bring an umbrella

No point in jumping because the bus stop was crowded

There were too little snow to pick up and make it turn to a snowball. Plus, if I threw it, I'd probably hit the wrong car :lol:

I was wearing jeans

I didn't bring an umbrella

No point in jumping because the bus stop was crowded

There were too little snow to pick up and make it turn to a snowball. Plus, if I threw it, I'd probably hit the wrong car :lol:

Good point. And then you'd have to run from the guy whose windshield you just broke.

I hate it when you're standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus... and then a car comes by and splashes you in the face with dirty water. That happened like twice to me today. Plus, it was cold.

hint, dont stand on the curb, dont stand near puddle, watch the traffic, be alert

hint, dont stand on the curb, dont stand near puddle, watch the traffic, be alert

Yeah, but you really can't help it sometimes.

Take Richmond Center, for example. The covering for that stop is right in the position where one can drive over a puddle and water would spray onto the sidewalk.

Draining problems also have an impact on puddles. If there's a sewer opining right beside a bus stop, chances are that the recent amt of snow will cause the drain to operate at >100% capacity, and thus create a backlog of water.