The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I bet your sexy typing makes girls wet.

I dunno. I got this chicks number one time and well she was a horndog sending me dirty text and i was like um wtf? she wanted me to txt her back dirty too. I tried I was like OMG THIS IS STUPID lets meet up instead and she was like oh don't stop you are makin me wet and after that i never txted her again. I did ask her age she did say 20 but i was afraid she may have been 17 so thats another reason i never txted her again lol

So..... Whaddya wearin'?

IM BUT NEKID! :lol::P

I charge HST for cybering.

Just so y'all are aware.

LMFAO! :lol: awesome *tear*

The long weekend was way too short. :(

Ya true enough. I actually didn't know it was long weekend. lol

Apparantly I upgraded iTunes so I lost all my songs. <_< I gots to rebuild.

that sux man. did you pay for those songs?

I dunno. I got this chicks number one time and well she was a horndog sending me dirty text and i was like um wtf? she wanted me to txt her back dirty too. I tried I was like OMG THIS IS STUPID lets meet up instead and she was like oh don't stop you are makin me wet and after that i never txted her again. I did ask her age she did say 20 but i was afraid she may have been 17 so thats another reason i never txted her again lol

Yeah, you just never know who you're texting...

Yeah, you just never know who you're texting...

hhmm i dunno I couldnt remember who they were...Never pick up girls when you're walkin about downtown while you are drunk. they had booze and were buzzin so i assumed they were legit I dunno i was drunk :lol: whatever moving on...

Nope. That's the good part about it I guess.

:lol: hahaha

hhmm i dunno I couldnt remember who they were...Never pick up girls when you're walkin about downtown while you are drunk. they had booze and were buzzin so i assumed they were legit I dunno i was drunk :lol: whatever moving on...

:lol: hahaha

What a shame. It seems like that's really the only time I am friendly. <_<

lol because it was probably a dude just yanking your chain, seeing how far you would go some people out there are sick!