The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Few Quick Questions About Going To Games At Rogers Arena (I'm From Out Of Town)

ECross

Hello everyone,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section of the board, I am completely new here.

First off, I am a Colorado fan, and no, I'm not here to do any kind of beaking/trolling.

I have a few questions for those of you familiar with Rogers Arena:

I am going to the Colorado @ Vancouver game on the 28th of March, and I was hoping someone could tell me...

1) Which entrance to the building does the opposing team use?

2) Do you know if there is any chance of catching them on the way in?

3) What time/how long before a game do they let fans into the building? Because, I want to get a spot on the glass to watch warm-up.

4) Does Rogers Arena have any policy on fans bringing signs to the games?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I always look forward to getting a chance to go to these games since Denver is a little far from the Okanagan to make a road trip.

Thank you very much,

ECross

Guest AriGold

1) Which entrance to the building does the opposing team use? Gate 9 under ground,hard to miss.

2) Do you know if there is any chance of catching them on the way in? Slim chance but roughly get in around 4pm - 4:30pm

3) What time/how long before a game do they let fans into the building? 6pm for a 7pm game

4) Does Rogers Arena have any policy on fans bringing signs to the games? Only tasteful signs,anything dissing the canucks will be removed but Happy birthday mom will be fine.

1) Which entrance to the building does the opposing team use?

Gate 9, all players use gate 9

2) Do you know if there is any chance of catching them on the way

If you get there early enough, possibly probably not though

3) What time/how long before a game do they let fans into the building? Because, I want to get a spot on the glass to watch warm-up.

1 hour before game time

4) Does Rogers Arena have any policy on fans bringing signs to the games?

As long as it's not massive, inappropriate for a family setting or slandering any of the teams or the production team like SNET/CBC etc. Basically use your common sense

Archived