The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Assuming Lu Is Unmovable, Schneider Trade

So if Lu is unmovable this off-season, the Canucks either have to trade Schneider or sign him immediately before risking an offer sheet signing. I don't want Schneider gone at all, but worst comes to worst, we will still be fine with Luongo AND Eddie Lack (who is one of the best AHL goalies).

To NYI

Van's 1st

Schneider

To VAN

Hamonic

NYI 4th overall pick

Nino Nederreiter

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Nederreiter-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Pahlsson-Forsberg

Kassian-Lappiere-Hansen

Edler-Hamonic

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Salo-Tanev

Ballard

Luongo

Lack

Hamonic would help Edler to be more offensive while Lack would be mentored to become Schneider V2.0 and Bobby Lu would still be the starter with improved numbers due to better defense. Forsberg and Nino would add secondary scoring to our lineup. We could also trade Raymond and Ballard to free up cap space and maybe sign Parise in the off-season (wishful thinking)

Guest BuckFoston

So... NYI are forever stuck with Dipietro and just resigned Nabokov for an extra year, may or may not keep Montoya - but they will want Schneider?

I honestly don't know why I click on these threads anymore. Serves me right.

So... NYI are forever stuck with Dipietro and just resigned Nabokov for an extra year, may or may not keep Montoya - but they will want Schneider?

I honestly don't know why I click on these threads anymore. Serves me right.

So if Lu is unmovable this off-season, the Canucks either have to trade Schneider or sign him immediately before risking an offer sheet signing. I don't want Schneider gone at all, but worst comes to worst, we will still be fine with Luongo AND Eddie Lack (who is one of the best AHL goalies).

To NYI

Van's 1st

Schneider

To VAN

Hamonic

NYI 4th overall pick

Nino Nederreiter

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Nederreiter-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Pahlsson-Forsberg

Kassian-Lappiere-Hansen

Edler-Hamonic

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Salo-Tanev

Ballard

Luongo

Lack

Hamonic would help Edler to be more offensive while Lack would be mentored to become Schneider V2.0 and Bobby Lu would still be the starter with improved numbers due to better defense. Forsberg and Nino would add secondary scoring to our lineup. We could also trade Raymond and Ballard to free up cap space and maybe sign Parise in the off-season (wishful thinking)

Archived