The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

New League is: CDC Alpha League.

Basically it's the same as this league. Slight differences. No injuries (you're welcome), but waivers will be on. Why? Keeps people from making STUPID contract offers in the FA off-season. If you screw yourself with cap, you'll be forced to move players up and down during the season and allow others to claim them. Just makes you have to be a better GM. Since this league will be slower, and not rushed; I expect this will be a welcome change. Secondly, if there is a CPU team, and they do send a Crosby or whatever down because EA is dumb, you cannot claim them. Decline it haha. I'll kick you out. YOU CAN however trade with CPUs in this league, but it will not be easy. You'll HAVE to meet their needs, e.g, using their trade block, and if I feel the deal wouldn't be plausible in the real work hockey, I'll decline it and tell you why I did. Other than that. I expect this will be a fun league to add in while others wait, and we continue to intensify our competitiveness. Also, I did check and the rosters are up-to-date. You can actually use Yakupov now haha.

If you called teams, you should just join with them. But I'm not going to be going through the forum and seeing who said what first. I'll just accept first come first serve for now. We wont start the league till mid-week. Give people time to join.

Archived