The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Well my hope is both Leagues will be equally popular and managed because the other League is not as fast. I am only going to sim it Mondays (not tomorrow) and Thursdays. Yes, I am sure a lot of people will like the new league better because of the roster updates, but it's slower, so that may keep them active in this league. :)

CYU -- You don't have to join, this is just to have more games played. That's all. And also to have updates rosters, which I meant for this league. I'll be probably rejecting yours because you wants Pitts and I do remember Willy asking for Pitts.

Well my hope is both Leagues will be equally popular and managed because the other League is not as fast. I am only going to sim it Mondays (not tomorrow) and Thursdays. Yes, I am sure a lot of people will like the new league better because of the roster updates, but it's slower, so that may keep them active in this league. :)

Then so be it. I like competition, especially when I am my own competitor. Hopefully both will be active, but if one dies then whatever, we'll discuss that then. I am just more active than most so I would like to play more games. I know others will like this -- Hamhuis for example.

Then so be it. I like competition, especially when I am my own competitor. Hopefully both will be active, but if one dies then whatever, we'll discuss that then. I am just more active than most so I would like to play more games. I know others will like this -- Hamhuis for example.

And why do you keep ignoring the fact that you didn't remove Dallas when LA requested for you to do so? When he had a valid reason as well, if you were playing Dallas and you were winning and whatever happened that happened to LA, you woulda removed him in 2 seconds

Hell yeah Toronto...Vokon made some dirty stops, and I smoked the post twice. -_- My luck. Ah well it was a good game all round.

I am not ignoring anything. Dallas is active, he was on all day, I know because as was I... he leaves for a few hours and you all wanted him kicked. And no, I do care if any of my leagues become dead. I am just saying I cannot help if this league dies. I doubt it will. But if it does, then so be it. I'll try to keep both going. It shouldn't be hard. I just think people would like to play other teams, and have updates rosters.

It has nothing of him being active, he is but that's not the point

LA was winning and said multiple times please remove him and gave a valid reason but you didn't and ignored him and LA lost. Hey me and Dallas are buddies but i'm still saying LA shoulda won and he lost because you ignored LA

Archived