The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

Chicago Updated Lineup:

Sharp(88)-Toews(92)-Pacioretty(88)......Keith(90)-Hjalmarson(85).........Crawford(86)

Burns(87)-Kadri(85)-Yakupov(83)...........N. Schultz(84)-J. Schultz(81)...Khabby(76)

Shaw(80)-Zibanejad(80)-Jones(80)........Koska(78)-Streit(82)

Kobasew(78)-Hanszus(79)-Jenner(76)

Looking for a top-4/top-2 d man (perhaps multiple) OR a top-6 forward (83+) so I can move Burns to D.

I will take offers on all players other than Toews and Keith, however I am very happy with my current forward group as well as my goaltending, so I probably will not change things up to much on those fronts unless I get a deal that makes sense.

i get home from class at 4. Ill do it then!!!!!

Lol ok no worries :) get your buddy (pitts) to set his as well..

ALSO! IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED UP YET YOUR TEAM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. I WANT A FULL LEAGUE WITH HUMAN GMS, IF YOU LOSE YOUR TEAM, DON'T COME CRYING TO ME.

Sorry about this caps :) kinda.

Hey group.

I'm told there are 2 teams left. Let's make it 1. I'll take the goalie-less Panthers.

As far as availability, tomorrow might be iffy (packing up my place for the move). Thursday I won't be available (actually moving). Friday is when my services are getting installed so it all depends on them. As for the remainder of NHL 14, my work schedule is kinda crazy right now (odd hours) but should settle down in the next couple months.

I will have my AI set and will be checking the forums often. I'll send my request this evening when I get off work. I'm on MST if that makes it easier for people to schedule games with me.

PSN: Moose1234

Lol ok no worries :) get your buddy (pitts) to set his as well..

ALSO! IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED UP YET YOUR TEAM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. I WANT A FULL LEAGUE WITH HUMAN GMS, IF YOU LOSE YOUR TEAM, DON'T COME CRYING TO ME.

Sorry about this caps :) kinda.

can do manchu

Archived