The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Clash of Clans... Clan

MeanSeanBean

Hey CDC, if anyone is still around that plays the game come join my new clan. Anyone welcome.  I would be more then happy to teach any new players. Could use a couple more canucks fans to hockey up this chat. 

BeanToeWarriors

# RCJ9J0CG

-SEAN BEAN (shayster007)

• 2 weeks later...

I played this game twice and gave up twice.. once was in 2013 before clan wars, and I quit cuz I thought the game was pointless without some sort of clan war (of course a lot of other people were suggesting that too which is why they did it). After clan wars came out, I gave it another good go and got my TH to 9 and spend the $20 this time to get all builders too. Still ended up feeling like I'm getting dragged along for never ending updates that keep pushing you to want to spend $$$ to get to the new toys that would take months and years to get to otherwise. Freemium (or better termed Pay to Win) models are just terrible. I will never play any of them seriously, it's just a bottomless pit that will eventually make you decide if you should just quit or pay lots of money to continue.

Archived