The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WHLThread

Does anyone know anything about Goaltender Nathan Lieuwen? He plays for the Kooteny Ice and has pretty good numbers 21 games into the season. Is he drafted, draft eligable this year, going to college after this season? Any other tid bits of info..

I can't seem to find too much on him, hoping somebody else might. ;)

So that is 30 goals allowed in 8 playoff games for Brown...15 against in his last 3 games and like I have said it does not surprise me. Por has him on the ropes up 3-1. Not as bitter as if I were a Rockets fan right about now.

You make me laugh :D

Anyway how bout that performance from Brown. 54 saves in a 2-1 OT win to bring it back to Kelowna for Game 6!

I was really hoping to get at least one more home game to cheer on the boys. Hawks are such a great team, its really a pretty big accomplishment to even take them to Game 6. Its one game...anything can happen! Go Rockets Go!

I don't know any Rockets fans who are bitter atm either btw. Must be a PG thing...Rockets fans can admit when their team is playing a better team.

You make me laugh :D

Anyway how bout that performance from Brown. 54 saves in a 2-1 OT win to bring it back to Kelowna for Game 6!

I was really hoping to get at least one more home game to cheer on the boys. Hawks are such a great team, its really a pretty big accomplishment to even take them to Game 6. Its one game...anything can happen! Go Rockets Go!

I don't know any Rockets fans who are bitter atm either btw. Must be a PG thing...Rockets fans can admit when their team is playing a better team.

Ha ha.

Right.

Exactly how bout that performance, yippie eh, bout time he stole a game, the Rockets are hanging on. Yea very good win by Brown had a good game last night. the question is can he carry that over into multiple games and into game 6?? The way Brown has looked I guess that is a pretty big accomplishment.

Just think what the series could be if Brown hadn't let 15 goals in the 3 games prior.

If you sit and think about all the 'what ifs' of the playoffs you'll never get over losses and still be bitter two weeks later. If the Rockets lose Game 6 I'll be happy I got 1 more home game, I'll admit Portland was better, and I'll move on and be excited for next year. Also he's actually played really well in 3 of the 5 games so far and mediocre in 2. Not bad considering how high scoring of a team Portland is.

You gunna be ok?

Talk about be classy your self.

LOL again you keep using that word bitter towards me, lay off that and chill. What does the personal attack have to do with Brown's goaltending and the number of goals scored on him???

Talk about be classy your self.

LOL again you keep using that word bitter towards me, lay off that and chill. What does the personal attack have to do with Brown's goaltending and the number of goals scored on him???

He's not attacking you, and you're only trying to get a response out of him by posting Brown's stats. Kelowna has a chance to win the next game, and I give them credit, I thought Portland would roll over them easier then this. Mostly because of their firepower.

Heck of a game tonight. Rockets outshoot and outplay the Hawks but fall just short 4-2 (4th being an EN goal). Down 3-0 they battled back hard to make it 3-2 outshooting the Hawks 19-10 in the 3rd but it wasn't enough.

Best of luck to Portland the rest of the way. Hope they can bring a Memorial Cup to the dub!

Archived