The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Guest Gumballthechewy

lol too late... I already stacked my chests full of cobble, dirt, stone, and glowstone as well as stone bricks.. making a humongous castle on my SPS now with NEI :P

Press 'e' click options.. bottom left I believe.. Change to recipe mode.

And if ya havent figured it out.. When at a work bench click the item you want to make in NEI and click the "?" and it will put the recipe in the work bench.

And since I play on peaceful.. any items that require a mob drop I usually just give to myself.. But thats it.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah.. Like rare ores such as diamond, I won't cheat on because I'd rather findit myself/don't need it.. But anything else, if I need it, I'll use it.. Only using it right now because I need to save myself some time from mining/digging/making materials for my fortress.

aah.. finally a decent amount of diamonds.. 22.. tomorrow I think I will start making some buildings.. Get an automated sorter going.. Make an Item Tesseract and chunk loader and start mining out oceans instead of under my area and the twilight forest.

Chunk loader is exactly what it says it is.. Keeps the area loaded as the tesseract needs to be loaded to work.

And there are 2-3 different kinds of tesseracts. They teleport items/liquid/power from 1 place to another instead of using pipes. Will work wonders for my lava tanks aswell so I dont have pipes going 100+ blocks. But everything is starting to come together now that I have diamonds. WOOO..

Finally somewhat starting my sorting process of my quarries.. Cobble, dirt, gravel and sandstone now go into a squared off pool of lava so I dont have pull them out of chests and do it by hand.. Also started working on some buildings.. One will take in ores and macerate them(pretty much doubles it) Then it'll transfer to another building and smelt them and then to another building for storage. These tesseracts pretty much put to waste of all the digging I did underground to make paths to each area.. Although most of it was a ravine which I made into 2 stories and quarried out the bottom part.. I really gotta reinstall fraps to record lol

Finally somewhat starting my sorting process of my quarries.. Cobble, dirt, gravel and sandstone now go into a squared off pool of lava so I dont have pull them out of chests and do it by hand.. Also started working on some buildings.. One will take in ores and macerate them(pretty much doubles it) Then it'll transfer to another building and smelt them and then to another building for storage. These tesseracts pretty much put to waste of all the digging I did underground to make paths to each area.. Although most of it was a ravine which I made into 2 stories and quarried out the bottom part.. I really gotta reinstall fraps to record lol

Archived