The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Guest Gumballthechewy

I add OptiFine to the DireWolf modpack but when I activate it all redstone power stops working, like buttons don't open iron doors any more.

Guest Gumballthechewy

They should have an enchantment that lessens charge usage, like the unbreakable enchantment for tools with a charge.

Guest Gumballthechewy

There is an enchantment called 'repair' that repairs regular tools. I've been using my mining laser and my Gravitron Chest Plate(lets me fly like in creative) recharges it

iron pipes are 1 way pipes.. you need a wrench to change their direction.. I use them with my tree farms to link each farm into 1 main pipe.. keeps items from going back towards the farms and head towards storage. Just use cobble pipes with gold pipes every now and then to speed up items in them..

As for refineries.. I am not at that point yet really so I have no idea lol.

I had that happen when an update came out last week.. I just kept hitting no for the day and it worked fine the next day.

Guest Gumballthechewy

iron pipes are 1 way pipes.. you need a wrench to change their direction.. I use them with my tree farms to link each farm into 1 main pipe.. keeps items from going back towards the farms and head towards storage. Just use cobble pipes with gold pipes every now and then to speed up items in them..

As for refineries.. I am not at that point yet really so I have no idea lol.

I had that happen when an update came out last week.. I just kept hitting no for the day and it worked fine the next day.

Here are some totals of things my quarry has mined.

gold

15 stacks + 15 = 975

silver

60 stacks + 27 = 3867

Lead

18 stacks + 37 = 1189

Tin

16 stacks + 3 = 1027

Iron

120 stacks + 25 = 7705

diamonds

1 stack + 40 = 104

Aluminum

11 stacks + 9

redstone

113 stacks + 23 = 713

Coal

99 stacks + 38 = 6374

Sticks

69 stacks + 30 = 4446

Oak Wood(not slabs)

197 stacks + 55(more being destroyed with every tree on the farm) = 12471

Marble

260 stacks + 59 = 16699

Changed my storage/sorting system to use Pneumatic Tubes.. They are smarter than the tubes I listed before.. Them plus barrels = amazing.. As long as each item has its own barrel.. The tubes will place each item within them. Any item that doesn't have a barrel goes in a chest at the end of the line and I then give it a barrel. Tempted to make a nuclear reactor for poops and giggles

Archived