The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

If you had one day left to live, how would you live it, and why would you do what you would do?

I'd spend it with my wife and my family, tell them I love them, then have the best most expensive meal in the city, and make sure to watch the sunset and sunrise with my wife.

Why does Mr. Bean hate the guy in the Blue car so much?

he doesn't hate him, he just happens to be on the receiving end of Mr/ Bean's carelessness.

You seem to love your family a lot, which is awsome; the world needs more loving families.

Did you ever take any post-secondary education? You seem like a bright person.

Also, do you have any religious beliefs? If so, what are they? (Don't mean to pry, I'm just curious.)

You seem to love your family a lot, which is awsome; the world needs more loving families.

Did you ever take any post-secondary education? You seem like a bright person.

Also, do you have any religious beliefs? If so, what are they? (Don't mean to pry, I'm just curious.)

why yes, I have a bachelors in Business administration (in Management information systems), and a Masters of Science in Management Information Systems.

And I yes I have religious beliefs, and self identify as christian, though I tend to stay away from religious discussions since it is very polarizing and a hotbed for insults and accusations.

Have you ever played NHL 2003?

I cannot say that I have.

Are you Morgan Freeman?

I think you're Morgan Freeman.

maybe, i guess we'll never know for sure. feel free to read all my posts in morgan freeman's voice if it makes you feel better. I know I always will (since I'm morgan freeman)

List all the video game systems that you own or previously owned. :)

Why can't I view anyone's profile?(not even my own)

Why did you pick to support the Canucks and not the Blackhawks? (Your from Chicago right?)

the first one is a demand, and not a question, but I'll comply regardless.

Colecovision

NES

SNES

N64

Gamecube

Wii

GBA

GBA SP

DS

For the second one, maybe you have some messed up setting, try deleting your cookies or clearing your internet cache. then again we might have been in performance mode or Stealth may have been fixing something.

I wasn't always from Chicago. I grew up in Prince Albert, SK, and then moved to seattle when i was 15, then went to SFU in BC and then upon graduation i got a job in Chicago at that time (and now I'm back in Seattle).

In 6 years, who will be the higher point producing defenseman:

Kevin Connauton or Cam Fowler? (PPG, not career totals).

in 6 years? assuming they stay on the same team they are on right now for the next 6 years... I'm gonna give it to Nauts, unless anaheim seriously does a 180 and is back near the top of the league again.

Do you think Cody Hodgson has a snowballs chance of winning the Calder or do I just have delusional fantasies?

he's 5 points back from RNH (and who knows when he'll be back) and is 4 away from Henrique and just a single point away from Read. I think if he stays consistent and gets a couple multi point games in there then he'll stand a good chance of finishing near the top (or even at the top). there is only 1 rookie with more goals than him (Read) and Cody seems to be getting better with each game, where as Henrique hasn't had a point in the last 4 games, and Read in the last 3. they both seem to be sputtering out while cody's like butter (on a roll). It looks like it might just be all dependent upon what RNH does when he comes back.
Guest gumballthechewy

Upon reading your reply to my question, I couldn't help but notice your picture and now I have to ask you this question too: Why does Cody Hodgson always look sad/upset? Or is it just me?

Also I can't decide on supper, any suggestions?

Archived