The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Jc lipon gets the invite to the world junior camp!

Shoe in?

Leader of the whl, i think so.

Suprised smith didn't get the nod as well

Im sure lipon will make a great addition to the already stacked team canada

Well, honestly, the top 6 forward sports are pretty much spoken for. If he is gonna make the team it'll be in the role that he played against portland last year in the playoffs. Can score, but mainly there to agitate.

It's surprising how the team Canada selection people never take the top scorers...TSN saying Lupin might not make the team.

Why not stack the team with scoring power.

I really hope he makes the team.

Canada can really use his dexterity. He plays the puck smartly and is deadly in the slot.

Just looked over the 37 players invited, all i gotta say is JC better work his butt of to get in. Theres alot of talent (and overhyped players) in the list. And alot of the same players from last year.

Great game tonight - Chevy looked sharp and the Cougars couldn't gel offensively if their lives depended on it! It was a great three period effort by the Blazers, and Edmundson (sp?) looked fantastic! Great goal in the third period. No Teen Burger, unfortunately, but still a good game ::D

ALSO: At the Swift Current game on Tuesday, one of the players attempted a couple of shots at me through the thin blue tarp that makes up the visitors tunnel leading to the dressing room...today Dan Gibb of the Cougars nearly got me in the face with a stick!

In case you're wondering, I am one of those guys who sits behind the opposing bench heckling the opposing team all night :P If any of you have seen me, never talk to me.

After a Big win over Vancouver to start the roadtrip we start this eastern swing again! If it turns out like last time, that would be, well, UNREAL.

Okay I know that's gonna be hard to replicate, but I think the guys have got some swag back and it'll be a great trip.

PS. I was following some guys on twitter who made the trip down to Vancouver and it was quite entertaining As I live in PG I will chronicle the games here on twitter, https://twitter.com/jessephil

Charles Inglis released by the Blazers...not a fan of this move, at all...

Perhaps attributed to his behavior problem?

After the trade,Blazers gm stated that if he got into the same trouble that he used to get into, he would kick him off the team. Kind of a dumb move though, after all he gave up for him.

Archived