The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

If a secret organization was really controlling the world, why would they tip people off by putting obvious symbols in easily accessible mediums such as movies.

Why not just lay as low a profile as possible and continue to profit.

And honestly if they are controlling the world I'm kinda ok with that.

I live my life how I want to and that's that.

If they come out and say

'We are the Illuminati and we're taking over your life',

Me: 'ummm no you're not but thanks.'

'But didn't you see all the Eye of Horus' symbols we used in the movies and music lyrics?'

Me: 'Not really, not a big deal to me, I was busy living my own life'

'Oh well that's weird, ok but did you see all those weird 9/11 and 11 number placements?'

Me:'Actually yeah there was this one time'

'Oh really, HA we got you, you fell into our trap'

Me: 'Well it was when I turned 11, there were 11 birthday candles on my cake!!!'

'oh....we....damn, ok but will you buy one of our shirts for $ 9.11?'

Me: 'Really?'

Something like that :lol:

I'm sure that people with unlimited amounts of money and power have nothing better to do than occupy themselves by harrassing you personally. Think about all the things you could with billions of dollars...now compare those things to the entertainment you would get from reading frustrated people on internet chat forums.

I would say it depends.

If they take the information they've been tipped off with and research it to try and determine the true meaning and intentions, then perhaps not.

If on the other hand they choose instead to completely ignore the tip off and instead contrive some nonsensical screenplays and simple-minded scripts in some type of mockery then clearly yes.

In any case, all I did was provide a possible and potential answer to an open ended question.

If a secret organization was really controlling the world, why would they tip people off by putting obvious symbols in easily accessible mediums such as movies.

Why not just lay as low a profile as possible and continue to profit.

Maybe if you actually take the time to watch them fully you'll learn something. Posting a timestamped response before its even possible to have viewed them seems to be your forte.

In before "lolz i dont needs to watch them I took one quick look and knew they were just some tinfoil hat vidoez lolz. Where da smiley faces at?"

Maybe if you actually take the time to watch them fully you'll learn something. Posting a timestamped response before its even possible to have viewed them seems to be your forte.

In before "lolz i dont needs to watch them I took one quick look and knew they were just some tinfoil hat vidoez lolz. Where da smiley faces at?"

So basically what you are saying is there are bunch of people who are wealthy and rich beyond our imagination. And they really like symbols. They like them so much, they are willing to risk all of their power/money by leaving them everywhere....oh and they have nothing better to do with their money/wealth than taunt you.

The only slightly functional answer you gave was communication. Even then, why don't they just e-mail or phone eachother? They could build their own internet/phone infrastructure and let nobody else on it.

Archived