The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

… Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses.

-

Juvenal (100 AD )

If you truly believe there are subliminal messages in movies, stop watching them.

Timbits & hockey FTW!

I'm sorry, when did we start talking about "popular theory"? I also did not see any mention that the Illuminati "swapped out" the Jews in the Protocols...only that two individuals in Europe were espousing "Jewish Elites"...but perhaps that's all you meant.

The music industry is controlled by the elites..it all changed after tupac and biggie got killed..they now control what's played on the radio and television..look up professor griff from Public Enemy in the 90's,as well as Paris,dead prez, and many others..ministry's original "NWO" video nowhere to be found anymore....music had a big influence on people and they now have full control..look at the history of the Rothschild family..

the illuminati are the worlds super rich people who want a "new world order" look at monsanto and their pursuit of food domination.. The illuminatti is real.The problem is there is nothing you can do about it..they started their plan of dominance in the 1700's.. if you can't see that tou truly are blind..don't worry bout it tho..ignorance is bliss,juss live your life;)..television is for the sheep..the news CBC,CNN,foxnews, really?! Television will rot yer brain that's why I gots no cable..thank goodness!

The music industry is controlled by the elites..it all changed after tupac and biggie got killed..they now control what's played on the radio and television..look up professor griff from Public Enemy in the 90's,as well as Paris,dead prez, and many others..ministry's original "NWO" video nowhere to be found anymore....music had a big influence on people and they now have full control..look at the history of the Rothschild family..

I started talking about it in the post you quoted. I said that the theory gained popularity once the 'protocols' one had been proven to be completely baseless. The 'jewish conspiracy' was hugely popular then (and the protocols are still taken seriously in parts of the arab world), as people like Henry Ford were publishing nerwspapers to spread it. It was exposed as a hoax, but it took a long time for that to catch up with reality (again, Henry Ford wouldn't believe it because he said 'the evidence fits"... he evetually relented). But after it was shown to be a hoax, the theory itself stayed alive, with illumaniti being the key players instead of jews.

I don't believe that 'The Protocols' were mentioned once in the quotes I provided (rather it is you who seems to be fixated and clinging to them for dear life as some sort of rebuttal) and we are not discussing some book or publication.

All you people on here who disagree..well that's fine..but the answers are out there thanks to the Internet..wiki leaks will expose it all but it will take time.. But if you watch CNN CBC fox news then you'll never know..change your source of news..even Russian news stations such as RT have had shows about the illuminati.. All western countries are part of the NWO..a new world order proposed by the elites (or illuminati)

I don't even like the word illuminati...it's the elites and their minions...lining people's pockets..Russia china an most of the middle east with the exception of Israel and Saudi Arabia are not in the NWO nor do they want part in it..so expect wars from NATO and western countries like USA and Israel Europe etc....

it's about money power and control and our friendly neighbor to the south is leading the charge...or have you people already forgot the false Iraq and Afghanistan wars...or you like to believe and feel safe having Team America world police take care of things.No point in discussing any further..the answers are out there if you believe them or not..Follow Anonymous for lulz;)...and remember ignorance is bliss

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=-kX0sLFXR0Q

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent." - President John Kennedy

I don't even like the word illuminati...it's the elites and their minions...lining people's pockets..Russia china an most of the middle east with the exception of Israel and Saudi Arabia are not in the NWO nor do they want part in it..so expect wars from NATO and western countries like USA and Israel Europe etc....

Archived