The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If You Could Meet Any Canuck/hockey Player, Who Would It Be?

ChrisCo!

I would like to have a sit down, maybe a drink, with Naslund and Salo...not sure if we want former or current players...Salo actually on both counts. I have a lot of candid questions about his young charges Tanev and Gragnani. Seriously Salo is my favorite current canuck, and not far behind Naslund in all time Canucks. *and no I did not just start following this team in the 2000's...been a coherent fan since 79ish

which Canuck would i have coffee with?

in no particular order, my top 3: Captain Hank, Bieksa, Schneider

NHL: my grandfather, before he succumbed to his mental illness (they didnt wear helmets in his day)

-why not include the query: 'what would you want to talk about?'

cheers! fun to think about, eh...

Canuck: this is hard but for sure Kes, Lui, Hank, Dank, Schneids, Burr ugg soo much... NASLUND

Player: Ovechkin, Crosby, Fleury, Price

Kill me for being in love with another teams goalie but whatever im in love with all the canucks... FLEURY

BTW

Happy Birthday Schneids just a reminder to all those people who dont know its his birthday :)

jeez i really wanna fly to Minnesota just to tell him that but that would be creepy... dont want him to get the wrong impression ... #birghtestblueeyesintheworld

i guess im such a rookie but how do you start a topic?... im new to this stuff i usually just watch canucks games or go to canucks games and stuff i like that i dont really blog about it but im a huge fan so i decide what the heck why not

oh and i forgot to mention

Canuck: Higgy, ... all of them

Player: CoHo

Archived