The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T | Apr. 11/12 | Los Angeles Vs. Vancouver | Game 1 | 7:30 P T | C B C

-Vintage Canuck-

We will crush the pathetic queens anyways. We're still winning the cup. Boston lost both games to the habs in the first round last year at home. They came back, and so will we. We are better than the pathetic bruins and queens.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will crush the pathetic queens anyways. We're still winning the cup. Boston lost both games to the habs in the first round last year at home. They came back, and so will we. We are better than the pathetic bruins and queens.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight Vignealt discovered he won't be able to rest his 1st line through the first round. We saw far too much of that beer league 4th line tonight and it cost us dearly. Hard to score when your top players have the best seat in the house watching the game during a PK. Kesler was garbage and earned his rep as a diver/embellisher, needs to start playing honest hockey and walk away from the chirping.

One good thing about this game was Luongo's performance. He brought it tonight big time. He had 3 goals against but on 38 shots. The team better reward him with a better effort on Friday.

I'm actually of the opinion that it wasn't a horrible effort. The team was a mess defensively at times - What else is new? - but offensively all the lines gave a good effort. Kesler looked like he took it up a notch and finished the game with 2 assists, Hank looked as good as he has the last little while and created offense pretty much every shift he was out there, and like always the Pahlsson line was playing a tenacious brand of hockey, getting some chances in the offensive zone and also playing well in their own zone. BUT, at the end of the day it's the finish that counts and that's what worries me. It's not enough, especially in the playoffs, to just look good and get scoring chances. The PP is where this issue is most glaring. The team really could have used at least one goal on one of their man advantages. Would have changed the game. I reiterate that that's the team's biggest issue going forward here.

So, how about you go look up the average goals per game since March 1st, and we use a bigger sample size before shooting out excuses.

This team has struggled scoring for a bit, but we have great goal tending and are able to pull out close games.

Tonight Vignealt discovered he won't be able to rest his 1st line through the first round. We saw far too much of that beer league 4th line tonight and it cost us dearly. Hard to score when your top players have the best seat in the house watching the game during a PK. Kesler was garbage and earned his rep as a diver/embellisher, needs to start playing honest hockey and walk away from the chirping.

What is your hang up exactly? Posting how many posts I make doesn't mean anything. I can see, everyone can see. Thanks for stating the obvious. Still haven't explained what it has to do anything.

I guess if someone were to join today, even if they were 40 years old and watched hockey for 30 - you would still moan because oh no, they only have a couple of post? Who cares?

Archived