Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silfverberg Snipes

Playoff Beards?

77 posts in this topic

I grew a wicked beard last year and I started growing one from when we clinched the division this year. I would love to show my beard from last year, but i don't know how to show pictures on cdc

Shea Weber grows a damn fine beard. Case in point why he needs to be a Canuck!

since i last shaved the boys have been on quite a roll (I shaved after the chicago game when keith elbowed dank) so I am just going to leave my beard as is, nothing wrong with a head start!!!

I have a thin chinstrap now, that will be shaved off tomorrow night, along with one last final thorough shave around my face before I go to bed, and from that point on, its up to the Canucks on how long I dont have to pick up my shaver. Last year was the first time I took part with this tradition, and being a brown guy, it grew pretty large for 2 months. I do shave underneath my chin and on the neck, dont like having hair down there, a Johnny Canuck type beard is fine by me.

I hate being an Asian. Im 25 and barely have any hair on my face.

I work in an after school care so I'm not sure if I can just let my beard go wild...So I may need to keep my playoff beard trimmed...I know that it won't be a real playoff beard but I'll talk to my boss and see.

Shaving wednesday morning then leaving it til we either win the cup or the other thing that shall not be mentioned happens

Shaved Sat night after the game, now it stays untill we win!!! I always keep a beard the GF thinks I look like a 12 yr old without one, got it pretty crazy last year. Come the finals I got people commenting on it at every game. It was very Shea Weber esque.

cant even grow a proper beard lulz

The best I can do is grow leg hair.. but that's not happening because it's spring. :lol:

i start the beard Wednesday.... and i also go for 3/4 big gulp 1/4 slurpy been doing that for a while...

Last year I started mine when the Canucks clinched a playoff spot....

beardfinal.jpg

Needless to say it was pretty ragged by the time Game 7 of the Finals rolled around. (Low quality picture since it was a self portrait taken via a dirty old mirror on a dirty old ship).

This year the last time I shaved was just after the Oilers game.

What do you guys do when we lose a game? Trim it or just keep it?

Last year, I panicked after we had two no shows with Chicago and shaved everything off to try and change our luck.

Lol silly me...