The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Why You Suck?

DattuCanuck

coach made poor decisions this year more then ever. he took his line juggling act way too far this time, tinkering up to the last reg. season game and even more line changes game per game in the series . burrows should have been reunited with the twins soon as daniel came back. if you heard the interview with burrows before game 5 when they asked him about how he felt about the newly formed second line his reply was "it's a little different" anyways, to me he sounded a bit surprised of the line up change and although willing to play with anyone burrows didn't sound like he was too comfortable and would have to adjust his game.

booth has been with the canucks a full season and the coach never once tried him with the twins then he goes out and tries it late in the series. and while hodgson was around he never considered putting kesler on the wing and having hodgson as the 2nd line centre. i believe it was the coach to blame for being so set in his ways of thinking that eventually lend to the hodgson trade. i say he didn't appreciate cody's size at centre position.. though we will never really know what happen there. also his insisting on having his 3rd line checking line, although prob one of the better lines still it made more sense if he used higgins on the second line(especially while daniel was out) . the amex line clicked after being together for awhile it didnt just all of a sudden get hot and so he should have left the amex line together right from the start of the series..better yet a month before the playoffs started. the coach also should have used alberts ,we needed our defense to be more physical and this was overlooked by the coach.a guy like alberts would have been hitting hard ...this would have worn the kings players down and gave our players more inspiration to hit people but instead we took most the hits . anyways i'm tired of the coach's set ways and his misuse and mishandling of players . its so evident in his treatment of ballard and cody hodgson that i honestly believe the coach is to blame.

grabner was another one he didn't properly utilize ...just like hodgson they have both been traded to another team and surely will blossom into players we only wished we could have back.

Archived