The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Staying Competitive But Also Looking Ahead

After the first round loss I feel we need a remodel, similar to Philly. I think these trades would improve our team now and also in the future. Picks and or minor prospects could be added into trades depending on other teams values.

Luongo for Malone 1st ( tenth ) Good for both teams

Edler, Hansen for Weber - Nashville agrees if they believe Weber will not be signed longterm

yes Vancouver could wait for Weber but with him and Edler salary could be a problem

Kesler For Huberdeau 2nd - I don't really like Kesler's antics and his inability to pass so I think we ship him out. Florida gets a top 2 center that's ready now

Booth for 1st NJ NJ will need some scoring from the wing when Parise leaves, We lose 4.2 million

Ballard for 1st Phx Phoenix will need some extra defense after this summer - lots of ufa

Raymond 2nd for Ott Ott provides us with playoff grit

Sign Shultz, and Raycroft

Weber for a cap hit around 7

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Malone Huberdeau Schoeder

Higgins Ott Kassian

Bitz Lappy Wiese

Weber Beiksa

Hamhuis Shultz

Tanev Sauve

Rome Alberts

D pairings would change on pp and pk

Schieder

Raycroft

Draft - Trouba, Thrower , Mativia.M ( sp?) H. Samuelson

So trading all our good players...Wow...why dont you just trade EVERYONE on the darn team then. Kes is ant NTC sorry about that, he aint going NO WHERE. REALL??!?!?! RAYCROFT??!?! He played here, he was a backup for Lu, and HE SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!! He's worst than Cloutier!!!!!!!!! Obvs, we wouldnt trade Kes or Manny. Manny is an NTC too btw, untli next year...so ya. Why the heck would you trade our top face off person?? I mean Kes, and Hank are also Centers, but they cant win as many face offs as Manny. and Im pretty sure that Alberts or Rome, might not be here...Maybe Romer, but not Alberts. Salo might re-sign another year, because he feels good about playing. And im PRETTY DARN SURE THAT WEBER WOULD NOT LEAVE NASHVILLE EITHER, since the are in the 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!! WOW...

Why does everyone seem to want to trade Kes? And why does everyone on CDC think that all the other teams are willing to give up their top prospects or stars?

Getting Weber? It would take more than just Hansen and Elder to land what is argubaly the best D-man in the league.

Booth and Ballard for 1st round picks? lol. With the seasons that these guys are coming off, I doubt they would even fetch 4th round picks.

Raymond has absolutely zero trade value. Ottawa wouldnt give up a 2nd to get him. Try a 5th or a 6th.

So trading all our good players...Wow...why dont you just trade EVERYONE on the darn team then. Kes is ant NTC sorry about that, he aint going NO WHERE. REALL??!?!?! RAYCROFT??!?! He played here, he was a backup for Lu, and HE SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!! He's worst than Cloutier!!!!!!!!! Obvs, we wouldnt trade Kes or Manny. Manny is an NTC too btw, untli next year...so ya. Why the heck would you trade our top face off person?? I mean Kes, and Hank are also Centers, but they cant win as many face offs as Manny. and Im pretty sure that Alberts or Rome, might not be here...Maybe Romer, but not Alberts. Salo might re-sign another year, because he feels good about playing. And im PRETTY DARN SURE THAT WEBER WOULD NOT LEAVE NASHVILLE EITHER, since the are in the 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!! WOW...

Archived