Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Samsung Galaxy S3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Onions

Onions

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

Anyone waiting for this phone to come out?

I've been looking for a new phone come september and this looks like a really nice phone that could turn out to be mine.

Of course the full specs have not come out yet but it looks as it the specs will be released on May 3rd.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,952 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

For what its worth I have a Samsung S1 and still love it. It does everything I want, the only thing I want more of is battery life but that seems to be very low on their list for things to improve so Im in no real hurry to upgrade.

It does happen every so often that an app I would want is only available for the iphone but thats becoming more rare.

Posted Image

#3 WeDreamOfStanley

WeDreamOfStanley

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

I am waiting for the S3 too... my contract is up on may 22nd... and the rumours I have heard are predicting a May 22nd release of this phone. I sure hope this is true

#4 Russ

Russ

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

I am waiting for the S3 too... my contract is up on may 22nd... and the rumours I have heard are predicting a May 22nd release of this phone. I sure hope this is true

Yea but like the S2, it will probably be alot later in the year it comes to Canada. Europe got the S2 a good handful of months before Canada did and thats why I passed on it when I needed an upgrade because Telus took ages to get it.
Xbox Live - Lenerdosy
PSN - Lenerdosy

Interested in a game of NHL or BF3? Send me a friend request and lets play.

#5 Onions

Onions

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Yea but like the S2, it will probably be alot later in the year it comes to Canada. Europe got the S2 a good handful of months before Canada did and thats why I passed on it when I needed an upgrade because Telus took ages to get it.

maybe not this time. Looks like they plan to launch the phone "world" wide although the NA LTE feature may cause the phone to be delayed a month or two. We'll see.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.