Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Lu's Value Just Grew Even more.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#91 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Luongo is the canucks best goalie in franchise history, and he's still better than Schneider. I don't care if you idiots on CDC don't think so (according to all the polls and Toronto-trade rumours), but MG does and he's not parting with Luongo.

I think you should prepare yourself for a horrible shock, unless of course NOBODY in the league offers us anything of value.

Hey, watch this:

Luongo is the best goalie in the history of the Panthers. (playoffs not included) There is no way we will trade him for a washed up power forward.

Luongo is the best goalie in the history of the Canucks (playoffs not included). There is no way will trade....
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#92 Canucklehead420

Canucklehead420

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

I think you should prepare yourself for a horrible shock, unless of course NOBODY in the league offers us anything of value.

Hey, watch this:

Luongo is the best goalie in the history of the Panthers. (playoffs not included) There is no way we will trade him for a washed up power forward.

Luongo is the best goalie in the history of the Canucks (playoffs not included). There is no way will trade....

Bert was 30 years old and coming off a 70 point season. the only ones calling him washed up at the time were canuck fans. keenan was incharge then to boot.

#93 Standing_Tall#37

Standing_Tall#37

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

His value is soooo high right now, that we can't even afford to trade him lol.

#94 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Bert was 30 years old and coming off a 70 point season. the only ones calling him washed up at the time were canuck fans. keenan was incharge then to boot.

It was post Moore and he was a lazy sloth playing with little care. The WCE was overtaken by the Sedins half way through the year.

420 = clouded memories needing nhl.com/stats

A 70 point season pre-lockout was a VERY different thing than a 70 point season post. He was a shell. Pssst, check out the minus. Only the staunchest 44 fan couldn't see what a grotesque rip off that deal was at the time. Now if it was made 4 years earlier, not so much.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#95 Dayman

Dayman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

His value has grown so much, now he's worth Luke Schenn!

наилучшими пожеланиями,

Матушка Россия

#96 afesposit

afesposit

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

If the monster can get a 7th, we should be able to at least get a 6th for Lu....

#97 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

наилучшими пожеланиями,

Матушка Россия

Now Schenn's value has grown into JVR.

Good move by Burke.

#98 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

наилучшими пожеланиями,

Матушка Россия

luongo to philly for shenn and bryzgalov LOL
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#99 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 72,456 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

luongo to philly for shenn and bryzgalov LOL

Haha, I wouldn't want Bryz as our back-up goalie either.

307mg00.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.