609 replies to this topic

#511 TigerWilliams

TigerWilliams

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,779 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

Pretty much anyone but Danielle can win the $500K and I'll be happy, but I'm solidly on Team Dan at this point.

Danielle is that crazy chick we all dated and then had to change our phone number when we broke up with her.
"Met him in 1966. Forceful personality. Didn't care if people liked him. Uncompromising. Admired that. Of us all, he understood most. About world. About people. About society and what's happening to it. Things everyone knows in gut. Things everyone too scared to face, too polite to talk about. He understood. Understood man's capacity for horrors and never quit. Saw the world's black underbelly and never surrendered. Once a man has seen, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend it doesn't exist. No matter who orders him to look the other way."

Posted Image

#512 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,377 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Pretty much anyone but Danielle can win the $500K and I'll be happy, but I'm solidly on Team Dan at this point.

Danielle is that crazy chick we all dated and then had to change our phone number when we broke up with her.

I agree with all of this so much it almost makes me want to stalk you Danielle style B)
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted Image

#513 TigerWilliams

TigerWilliams

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,779 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

I agree with all of this so much it almost makes me want to stalk you Danielle style B)

I'll style my hair in a stupid fashion and you can call me Shane...
"Met him in 1966. Forceful personality. Didn't care if people liked him. Uncompromising. Admired that. Of us all, he understood most. About world. About people. About society and what's happening to it. Things everyone knows in gut. Things everyone too scared to face, too polite to talk about. He understood. Understood man's capacity for horrors and never quit. Saw the world's black underbelly and never surrendered. Once a man has seen, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend it doesn't exist. No matter who orders him to look the other way."

Posted Image

#514 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,377 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

I'll style my hair in a stupid fashion and you can call me Shane...

Guy looks like he's trying to be the 30 year old Justin Beiber :blink:
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted Image

#515 TigerWilliams

TigerWilliams

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,779 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

I think I've caught some flashes of bald spot on the crown. I guess you can't blame a guy for trying to fight male pattern baldness by resorting to Bieberism. Wait... yes you can.

Posted Image

#516 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,377 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

I think I've caught some flashes of bald spot on the crown. I guess you can't blame a guy for trying to fight male pattern baldness by resorting to Bieberism. Wait... yes you can.

A real man would "Bruce Willis" that crape
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted Image

#517 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHHA AND DAN DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Posted Image

#518 Opmac

Opmac

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,519 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

I'm surprised it wasn't brought up between Shane, Ian, and Danielle that Dan has won before thus he should be voted out. I'm sure it has been, but I'm surprised it gained no traction.

Edited by Opmac, 13 September 2012 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

#519 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

Wow. Thats I have to say.

Posted Image

#520 oh captain my captain

oh captain my captain

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

Incredible...

Thanks VC for the sig.

#521 PlayStation

PlayStation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,098 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#522 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Dan may be dirty, a liar, and a backstabber, but he plays everything strategically and to win the game. Although he probably won't get a 7-0 vote again, his definitely has a good shot of winning the game. Theres no doubt he will make it into the final 2, ideally with Danielle.

Posted Image

#523 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

Dan may be dirty, a liar, and a backstabber, but he plays everything strategically and to win the game. Although he probably won't get a 7-0 vote again, his definitely has a good shot of winning the game. Theres no doubt he will make it into the final 2, ideally with Danielle.

i think his only thing now is to make sure he does damage control. He cant have danielle hold a grudge or anything in case she wins the final HOH, cause it would be all for not if she held it against him an took ian. But i have faith dan the man well do wats necessary to make sure that doesnt happen

Posted Image

#524 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image
:bigblush:

Posted Image

#525 canucksgirl1234

canucksgirl1234

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#526 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#527 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Spoiler

Edited by vancanfan, 13 September 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#528 ckamo

ckamo

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Spoiler

But between Dan and Danielle? I think it's pretty clear he's pissed at Dan for backstabbing him.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by ckamo, 13 September 2012 - 09:39 PM.

#529 rampage

rampage

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

HAHHAAH HOLY

write Dan the cheque right now

#530 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

HAHHAAH HOLY

write Dan the cheque right now

Agreed, the guy is the best all time player in the history of the show, he can manipulate anyone it seems. Great game play by him.

#531 The Shirokovian One

The Shirokovian One

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

I was on team Frank/Boogie until Frank got booted. Now I defiantly think Dan is the best player to play the game. I think vs Ian he will have a better chance to win than against Danielle. I also think that if Danielle wins he will legitimately be happy and play it off like that is what he wants over himself winning.

#532 canucksgirl1234

canucksgirl1234

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

But between Dan and Danielle? I think it's pretty clear he's pissed at Dan for backstabbing him.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#533 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

Why take Ian over Shane? Ian is a bigger threat.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#534 ckamo

ckamo

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

Again, I'm new to BB so I might be wrong but I think Dan felt that if Danielle and Shane were in the final 3 they might want to go to the final 2 together. With Shane out of the way Dan is almost for sure in the final 2. Danielle doesn't seem that close to Ian, and Ian is all about the 'renegades' .

#535 shiznak

shiznak

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

ROFL, Ian's and Danielle's reaction was priceless.

I think Ian knew he was going home today, and when Dan voted to evict Shane, he shat his pants.

Posted Image

Made by the multiple personality of Twilight Sparkle.

#536 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

ROFL, Ian's and Danielle's reaction was priceless.

I think Ian knew he was going home today, and when Dan voted to evict Shane, he shat his pants.

I thought producers might have to come in the house and give Ian CPR after Shane was evicted, Ian was panting and sounding like he needed air, and probably some Xanax.

#537 fwybwed

fwybwed

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

Why take Ian over Shane? Ian is a bigger threat.

He out shane over Ian becuz Dani and Shane were tight...look at the surprise on Dani's face...if Shane won HOH Who would he take....DANI!He has 2 final two's - 1 with Ian (Renegades) and 1 with Dani as coach~!

#538 RiCHC3

RiCHC3

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

He out shane over Ian becuz Dani and Shane were tight...look at the surprise on Dani's face...if Shane won HOH Who would he take....DANI!He has 2 final two's - 1 with Ian (Renegades) and 1 with Dani as coach~!

Shane also won a boat load of competitions.
If Frank was the #1 in the house for competitions, Shane was #2. He likely would have scored more votes than anyone currently in the house.

#539 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,377 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

HAHAHAHA That was pure AWESOME. Dan better win this.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted Image

#540 TigerWilliams

TigerWilliams

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,779 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

right now, Dan is basically responsible for every single member of the jury being there. They could either hold it against him, or write him the cheque in admiration. I'm hoping it turns out to be the latter.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.