The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Sad to see Boogie go, he's one of my favorite players of all time and was always good for some entertainment and strong game play, but it was nice to see he went out with the class of a champ. I do think without Will he struggled staying focused, got to cocky at times and stopped playing emotionless. He should have seen the Ian back-stab coming, but to his credit it was pretty much impossible for him to win again after his past history in the game.

I don't quite understand the Ashley eviction however. Why was everyone so eager to get rid of a player who has proven can't come close to winning anything, and has an injured back that can keep her from playing in any competitions? If I was Ian, I would have put up Jen after Frank won veto and got his team to vote her out. She already tipped her hand that she was coming after the "pack" if she ever wins HoH, and is probably more likely to win anything over Ashley. Idk, not the move I would have made.

HOH winner

Frank won ...fml. That guy is a beast. I'm scared for Dan.

Sad to see Boogie go, he's one of my favorite players of all time and was always good for some entertainment and strong game play, but it was nice to see he went out with the class of a champ. I do think without Will he struggled staying focused, got to cocky at times and stopped playing emotionless. He should have seen the Ian back-stab coming, but to his credit it was pretty much impossible for him to win again after his past history in the game.

I don't quite understand the Ashley eviction however. Why was everyone so eager to get rid of a player who has proven can't come close to winning anything, and has an injured back that can keep her from playing in any competitions? If I was Ian, I would have put up Jen after Frank won veto and got his team to vote her out. She already tipped her hand that she was coming after the "pack" if she ever wins HoH, and is probably more likely to win anything over Ashley. Idk, not the move I would have made.

Archived