The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

burrows101

First of all if we had to make a trade with the black hawks why in the hell would we want Bolland?? Unless we wanted to beat the cr*p out of him at every pratice i couldnt see us wanting him... And im pretty sure the Sedin's would have something to say about that one??lol

We want a player to play in our top 6 that can shut up little rats like Dave Bolland... He is probaley the most hated player if u ask anybody from Vancouver!

Sure we want someone kinda like him, but someone that can actually back up his words...

I would pay a $1000 just to punch that guy in the face once!!

thoughts?

Really tho?? is ,what how were going to look at it??... I understand people think some of these players would make our team better but the hatred in me for some of these teams and players say no!! what are we just going to give up and say "if ya can't beat em' join em'" maybe its a bit immature of me but I can't image this rat on our team..

Bolland.jpg

If Bolland for Luongo is avaiilable it might be the best trade for both teams. Bolland is a 3rd line shut down center, capable of 20 goals per year, who is one of the best pests in the league. The only problem is I doubt he would be as effective as he is with Chicago. He would be a mercinary with us, and in 3 years, when his contract is up, he would probably return to Chicago.

It's pretty simple logic, dude.

MG will make a trade to help the team get better. If Bolland is a part of making the team better, then so be it. Do you honestly think the Sedin's will act like pissy, little teenaged girls and sit in the corner and pout if Bolland, or whichever player who called them names or roughed them up, were acquired by Vancouver?

It's pro hockey. If players don't like their teammates, it doesn't matter as long as they fight together for the crest on their chest!

:towel::canucks:

If Bolland for Luongo is avaiilable it might be the best trade for both teams. Bolland is a 3rd line shut down center, capable of 20 goals per year, who is one of the best pests in the league. The only problem is I doubt he would be as effective as he is with Chicago. He would be a mercinary with us, and in 3 years, when his contract is up, he would probably return to Chicago.

Archived