The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Unless NTC are in the game, I don't see why we would have them. Not fair for one person to decide IMO, and the free agent thing, it should be free game. All this about the A.I being improved, GM Brain, etc, I think free agents will be more aware of teams situations(I.E rebuilding, contender) and can make decisions themselves. I've had Iginla at 38 not sign with me because my team was too young in NHL12, I've offered Malkin $8M+ only to get the message that he wanted to take his services elsewhere, and signed with Detroit for 6 something, so I think we'll be seeing the same.

Testing the market out, looking for :

3rd line, checking RW

Goalie, potential to be a #1

Top 4 defencemen

Will always listen to offers on anyone, shoot me a message.

Unless NTC are in the game, I don't see why we would have them. Not fair for one person to decide IMO, and the free agent thing, it should be free game. All this about the A.I being improved, GM Brain, etc, I think free agents will be more aware of teams situations(I.E rebuilding, contender) and can make decisions themselves. I've had Iginla at 38 not sign with me because my team was too young in NHL12, I've offered Malkin $8M+ only to get the message that he wanted to take his services elsewhere, and signed with Detroit for 6 something, so I think we'll be seeing the same.

Testing the market out, looking for :

3rd line, checking RW

Goalie, potential to be a #1

Top 4 defencemen

Will always listen to offers on anyone, shoot me a message.

In NHL12 you started at the draft right? You could pick start at season but it just did the draft for you, I honestly can't remember? Can someone clear that up for me?

Cause if we do start at the draft, it's just with different prospects but everyone would pick in the same position as the past draft (EDM 1,CBJ 2,MTL 3, etc)

Just wondering what the plan was?

Archived