Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

Why happened to the JLi17 guy that got the leafs?

Even though it said Sim in the title, he thought we were playing games, not simming..

I don't see the point of a gm mode if you're going to play games. You can have a team full of 70's and win the presidents trophy if you're good enough.

I don't see the point of a gm mode if you're going to play games. You can have a team full of 70's and win the presidents trophy if you're good enough.

Yeah, which is fine, some people want to play. Not calling him a tool for backing out, at least he didn't trade away whatever value exists then back out or something. I'm not a great hockey player, in real life or on PS3, but I love the management side of things. To each their own.

The Jets have a nice package prepared for whomever gets the call as GM of the Canucks!!!

Need to know who it is gonna be! :frantic:

The Jets have a nice package prepared for whomever gets the call as GM of the Canucks!!!

Need to know who it is gonna be! :frantic:

Bogosian is untouchable unless you give me Erik Johnson back

@GarryValk

Blockbuster trade made between Leafs and Panthers. Sources telling my boy Bobby Ryan heading to TO.

@TSNDreger I previously reported that Colorado was itching to talk about player movement, buuut it turns out they're just itching. Scabies, we think. We'll update as it develops..

@GarryValk

Blockbuster trade made between Leafs and Panthers. Sources telling my boy Bobby Ryan heading to TO.

@DarrenDreger Sources tell me that trade discussion isn't allowed in this thread at the moment. Expect it to change some time in the future.

@DarrenDreger Sources tell me that trade discussion isn't allowed in this thread at the moment. Expect it to change some time in the future.

@DarrenDreger sources tell me that an assistant GM secretly has a crush on Justin Bieber

@DregerTSN: Sources are telling me that both Colorado GMs still have teddy bears, even though one is old enough to be the other's father. We'll let you know how this develops.

Trade has been approved:

To Toronto:

Bobby Ryan($5.1M)

Filip Kuba($4M)

To Florida:

Brayden Schenn($3.11M)

Brandon Sutter($2.067M)

Matthew Lombardi($3.5M)

Scott Gomez($7.357M)

FLA 1st(2013)