The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider

canuck028

With all seriousness, I do not think there is a chance Cory Schneider's Mental strength will break here.

I think the guy is on another plane of reality in terms of his life and what being a professional athlete does to you.

He wants to be the best and money means nothing to a person like him.

I believe he will break the cup curse, and I certainly believe he will play his entire career with the city that gave him such good vibes~

You can call me a dreamer but I am not the only one.

There is a big difference between caring and being over-critical. Canucks fans and media are over the top critical. It's to the point where it's almost insane. Vancouver is a goalie graveyard. Were chasing the best goalie we have ever had in franchise history out of town.

Again, i repeat. This fan base has yet to see Cory fail, he will inevitably do so. And fans from all corners of Vancouver will be ready to run him out of town too. For some reason goalies in Vancouver get blamed the most out of any other position, it really isn't fair. Luongo deserves less than half the criticism he's got in the playoffs.

You've got to be out of your mind if you think Cory hasn't thought about going to a franchise that has a fan base and media that isn't so bi-polar. (Again, not all Canuck fans, but enough to be heard). In none of the interviews with him about his future have i got the impression he has wanted to be a Canuck for life. But we'll see i suppose.

Archived