The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Excuse me? You've never beat me, we've only played 1 game and I beat you 4-3... Idiot. Maybe our SIM game was won by anahiem, but when we played I beat you.. Only team to beat me twice is Minny. Havn't lost any other played games in this league.

I guess I just wanted to get it off my chest lol, maybe shouldn't have done it on the forum so I apologize. But still, you scored the same goal 3 times in a row, got kind of frustrating to play against.

I said GG cause I won.. If I lost I might have been a bit more angry? lol. oh well.

Looking forward to our next game.

If you think that's all you do then fine.

But what I see is the same move. there is no way you "just push up" thats bs.

You skate up the slot, then move to the left face off circle and shoot top right corner when the goalie moves.

Don't know how you can't see what you're doing. Must have some magic fingers working the controller.

If you think that's all you do then fine.

But what I see is the same move. there is no way you "just push up" thats bs.

You skate up the slot, then move to the left face off circle and shoot top right corner when the goalie moves.

Don't know how you can't see what you're doing. Must have some magic fingers working the controller.

Thank you for the update VintageForever420.

Yes, welcome to the League Toronto GM. This is a play league, however, if you are busy and cannot commit the time, then please allow your AI to play for you.

As for glitching, Anaheim, you and I have a game, wanna play tonight? If you attempt to do that to me, I'll shove my Commish foot so far up your....

No I am kidding. But really, it's not technically a glitch. More of an exploitation. So, do not be cheap and do them things. Nothing is worse than fake goals that just would never happen. Let's just play fair. The majority of goals against me are little flip shots that beat the goalie top shelf, so absurd. I try to avoid that. Unless it's a one timer, or cross crease shot, or deflection or rebound goal. I dunno I just hate bad or fake goals.

There are still openings so for anyone wanting to join please do! I will have to kick TB tonight. He has not left the league yet but said he will not be active. Once I kick him: TB, Philly, Det and Col will be available.

Archived