The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

You can always update your trading block too. I am always look and updating that thing. Also, Minny and Chicago, we playing tonight? Advancement will be happening early evening Saturday.

Are you guys liking these advancements, should they be shorter? You can give me your input I think it's going pretty good. But if you guys want them to be faster, they can be for sure.

I would update my trading block if I was home and if the game loaded faster haha. Personally I find it easier to talk trades on here rather than on PS3. Plus it gives me something to do at work..

I'm ok with the speed of the advancement, moving at a good pace.. gives us family men more time to get our games in.

You can always update your trading block too. I am always look and updating that thing. Also, Minny and Chicago, we playing tonight? Advancement will be happening early evening Saturday.

Are you guys liking these advancements, should they be shorter? You can give me your input I think it's going pretty good. But if you guys want them to be faster, they can be for sure.

Archived