The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

EA replying to a NHL 12!! complaint today...

Over a year later EA?

Hello,

I'm sorry for that extremely long delay in getting back to you. Due to a system error your case was misplaced in our systems and was never closed. Now your case has been recently assigned to me and I'd like to do what I can if you are still having this issue. While your issue may not still be around I wanted to check in with you just to be sure.

If you are no longer having this particular issue please feel free to disregard this email. If your issue still remains please reply back with an update on what is going on since so much time has passed. Information on what has been attempted previously would be helpful. While we have not heard from you awhile on this case (due to no fault of your own) I want to make sure we understand your issue as it stands now.

If you are currently experiencing another unrelated issue at this time we kindly ask you open a new case with us. Our newer cases have information and certain tool access our prior case numbers cannot access, so I cannot help you with a new issue on this particular case number. But if, for any reason, you need help with another issue please open a new case with us by following this link:

EA replying to a NHL 12!! complaint today...

Over a year later EA?

Hello,

I'm sorry for that extremely long delay in getting back to you. Due to a system error your case was misplaced in our systems and was never closed. Now your case has been recently assigned to me and I'd like to do what I can if you are still having this issue. While your issue may not still be around I wanted to check in with you just to be sure.

If you are no longer having this particular issue please feel free to disregard this email. If your issue still remains please reply back with an update on what is going on since so much time has passed. Information on what has been attempted previously would be helpful. While we have not heard from you awhile on this case (due to no fault of your own) I want to make sure we understand your issue as it stands now.

If you are currently experiencing another unrelated issue at this time we kindly ask you open a new case with us. Our newer cases have information and certain tool access our prior case numbers cannot access, so I cannot help you with a new issue on this particular case number. But if, for any reason, you need help with another issue please open a new case with us by following this link:

That's why you have to smarten up defensively and not give up the breakaways...I hate when people complain that I glitched...don't give me a breakaway then. Play smart defensively. It's not hard. I don't get mad at the other people when they glitch on a breakaway, I tighten up defensively. Having fast Dmen help, like Brent Burns and Duncan Keith.

538237_10151519150695996_399041423_n.jpg

Leading By Example - NHL Moments Live

Summary:

On February 18th, 2013 the Philadelphia Flyers took on the New York Islanders. This clash of Atlantic Division rivals was a lopsided affair where the Flyers manhandled the Islanders 7-0. The Flyers were led by their Captain, Claude Giroux, who scored 2 goals and 1 assist, but fell short of scoring a hat-trick.

Objective:

With 2:14 left in the third period, complete the hat-trick as Claude Giroux. CAN YOU CHANGE HISTORY?

Complete the moment and earn HUT Pucks based on the difficulty level:

• Rookie – 50

• Pro – 100

• All-Star – 200

• Superstar – 400

My Be A GM Team: Vancouver Canucks : 2012-2013

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - M. St.Louis

A. Burrows - R. Kesler - J. Iginla

M. Raymond - L. Leblanc - Z. Kassian

G. Campbell - M. Lapierre - J. Hansen

D. Weise

D. Hamhuis - J. Schultz