The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Official NHL 13 Thread

Erik Karlsson

Revamping my HUT so I'll have all fast skaters. Its almost finished, I still need to fill out my top line, 2nd line C, and my defense

???? - ???? - Gaborik

Couture - ???? - Eberle

Skinner - Cammalleri - Grabner

Raymond - Pavelski - Oshie

Bouwmeester - ????

Wisniewski - ????

Suter - Boyle

Hiller

Any ideas on who I should get?

I bought the season ticket for HUT packs...Huge mistake. I think I only have one player on my team from all the packs, and you can't sell or trade the others. :picard:

At least I can play NHL 14 3 days early

Guest Gumballthechewy

Man, I hope they vastly improve AI for NHL 14. Teammate AI is just atrocious and opponent AI cheats so bad...

So there's something wrong with my game...

It keeps scrolling up everywhere, even when all controllers are off (ps3). It only does this in NHL, not in the main screen. I've shut off my controllers, system, etc. anyone have any suggestions?

Edit--- the DDR pad wa plugged in haha

Why Silver Packs? Those will get you absolutely nothing.

At least go for regular Gold Packs at the very least if you are going to blow $25 because Golds will actually give you a decent player (not worth the $25 but decent)

Meh, packs suck and it's only 3 days, I think I can wait 3 days so I don't see much of a point on spending $20 just to play it 3 days earlier. Plus the packs suck anyway so I'm not missing out on much there.

656x369_april5-TOTY-blogheader_656x369.jpg?cb=1365100199

Team of the Year Complete Lineup:

Offensive Line 1

Henrik Zetterberg (Detroit Red Wings) – Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins) – Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks)

Offensive Line 2

Chris Kunitz (Pittsburgh Penguins) – Steven Stamkos (Tampa Bay Lightning) – Martin St. Louis (Tampa Bay Lightning)

Offensive Line 3

Alex Ovechkin (Washington Capitals) – Ryan Getzlaf (Anaheim Ducks) – Alexander Semin (Carolina Hurricanes)

Offensive Line 4

Taylor Hall (Edmonton Oilers) – Nazem Kadri (Toronto Maple Leafs) – Jakub Voracek (Philadelphia Flyers)

Defensive Line 1

Kris Letang (Pittsburgh Penguins) – Alex Pietrangelo (St. Louis Blues)

Defensive Line 2

PK Subban (Montreal Canadiens) – Ryan Suter (Minnesota Wild)

Defensive Line 3

Duncan Keith (Chicago Blackhawks) – Kimmo Timonen (Philadelphia Flyers)

Goalie 1

Carey Price (Montreal Canadiens)

Goalie 2

Tuukka Rask (Boston Bruins)

might buy one pack just for fun though I'm 90% sure I won't pull anything

They really really really really really need to fix be a pro. I got got drafted 1st overall as NJ. (as a Dman)

1st training camp had a great camp, after 2 games it said I was guarenteed to make the team. I play 3 games and have great games. Then I go to play the 4th game and it glitched out into my junior teams first game (it was really weird) and I was in the CHL. After being guarenteed a spot.

Then the next training camp, I cam into camp had a good 1st game despite our team getting destroyed by the Pens 6-1. Finished with A+ rating. But I got little experience points. And after the game it just kept simming and wouldn't stop, it simmed my entire pre-season and I got cut and demoted again.

I'm just going to sim this entire season and request a trade.

Ugh. The Canucks offence is brutal in this update the thanks to all the injures. Is this the last update they'll make for NHL 13?

@Smashian: It seems like they've needed to fix BAP for a few years now. Other sports games seem to have really surpassed it now it seems.

Well my HUT career is off to a fantastic start!

Going 0-5-1 with the junk I pulled from Mega Packs has been a lot of fun. I think I've managed a total of 5 goals (let in at least 40).

Maybe I should have actually read what the pack prices were and gotten 20 Gold Packs with my PSN card instead of those Mega's.

Oh well. I've got 12k to make my legacy Canuck team.

Edit: Here's the lineup of current/former Canucks I put together with 12k.

Raymond - Wellwood - Bertuzzi

Higgins - Roy - Burrows

Torres - Malhotra - Hansen

Pyatt - Nedved - Bernier

Hamhuis - Garrison

Mitchell - Bieksa

Ballard - Salo

Auld

Raycroft

Archived