1 reply to this topic

#1 woot

woot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

If anyone's not heard, Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer, et al at Obsidian are working on kickstarting an old-school, isometric RPG. Today is the last day of their kickstarter campaign. This is going to be great; if you haven't already, I suggest you pledge up!

Obsidian Entertainment and our legendary game designers Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, and Josh Sawyer are excited to bring you a new role-playing game for the PC. Project Eternity (working title) pays homage to the great Infinity Engine games of years past: Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment.
Project Eternity aims to recapture the magic, imagination, depth, and nostalgia of classic RPG's that we enjoyed making - and playing. At Obsidian, we have the people responsible for many of those classic games and we want to bring those games back… and that’s why we’re here - we need your help to make it a reality!

http://www.kickstart...roject-eternity
Formerly FANHL GM of NYR

#2 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

I ran into that last month, but I decided to rather look into buying the game when it actually comes out. But it's nice to see an old school RPG receive the funding. The whole project has some real promise, and seeing fans put their money where their mouths are in term of the games they want to play is a fantastic thing in and of itself, with all those bastard publishers out there.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

On the off-chance I die, gbassi, I love you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.