Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 members have voted

  1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

Oh BTW Clarke MacArthur retired (like anyone cares anyways lol)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 NHL Entry Draft

  1. Edmonton Oilers: 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Los Angeles Kings: 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Minnesota Wild: 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. San Jose Sharks: 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Tampa Bay Lightning: 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. New York Islanders: 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. Phoenix Coyotes: 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. Toronto Maple Leafs: 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. St. Louis Blues: 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. New York Rangers: 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. New Jersey Devils: 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Buffalo Sabres: 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. Columbus Blue Jackets (from NSH): 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Carolina Hurricanes: 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. Philadelphia Flyers:

  16. Vancouver Canucks:

  17. Anaheim Ducks:

  18. Winnipeg Jets:

  19. Minnesota Wild (from CHI):

  20. Montreal Canadiens:

  21. New York Rangers (from BOS):

  22. Detroit Red Wings:

  23. Ottawa Senators:

  24. Pittsburgh Penguins:

  25. Dallas Stars:

  26. Columbus Blue Jackets:

  27. Calgary Flames:

  28. Washington Capitals:

  29. Minnesota Wild (from FLA):

  30. Los Angeles Kings (from COL):

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Backman 81 overall centre age 25 3.5 stars is OTB will entertain all offers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Kovalchuk retired, don't know how I'm going to fill a hole like that..........thanks a lot Kovalchuk............no, but really, thank you for your services Ilya.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Kovalchuk retired, don't know how I'm going to fill a hole like that..........thanks a lot Kovalchuk............no, but really, thank you for your services Ilya.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kovy had a great career.

I remember the good old days when I traded him to you......

I no longer have Neal or Kunitz either. Adams probably retired awhile ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of people sending me low ball offers for Engelland is too damn high. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright fellas Skype is now Live! Sign up for your free Skype account and friend request 'Pure GM' before MPT makes too many big deals   ;) I am off to bed soon overseas but you can also friend request MPT at 'CDCcapitals'

Have a good draft Gentlemen.

Regards,

Stan

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright fellas Skype! Sign up for your free Skype account and friend request 'Pure GM' before MPT makes too many big deals ;) I am off to bed soon overseas but you can also friend request MPT at 'CDCcapitals'

Have a good draft Gentlemen.

Regards,

Stan

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did. And LOL, I remember it was like the first day I joined and you sent an offer that included Kovalchuk, and all I could think about was him playing with Malkin and Crosby. Too bad he couldn't win a cup with the Penguins due to poor management :bigblush:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a Skype account. Im willing to discuss trades. Im willing to discuss trades involving ALL players EXCEPT Crosby. If you want Crosby, you will overpay BIG time.

SKYPE ACCOUNT: cdcpenguins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't post awards yet.

Stanley Cup:

Colorado Avalanche

Presidents' Trophy:

Washington Capitals

Clarence S. Campbell Bowl:

Colorado Avalanche

Prince of Wales Trophy:

Florida Panthers

Art Ross Trophy:

Zach Parise

Hart Memorial:

Vincent Pouliot

James Norris Memorial Trophy:

Jamie McBain

Lady Byng Memorial Trophy:

Zach Parise

Calder Memorial Trophy:

Vincent Pouliot

Conn Smythe Trophy:

Jonathan Toews

Vezina Trophy:

Vincent Pouliot

William M. Jennings Trophy:

Vincent Pouliot

Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy:

Mickael Beauregard

Frank J. Selke Trophy:

Jonathan Toews

Ted Lindsay Award:

Vincent Pouliot

Maurice Richard Trophy:

Taylor Hall

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we make it so that our Skype profile pics are the logos of the team that we GM. I think it would make it much easier to switch between conversations that way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.