The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Server is still on the old world. Out of town. Be back tonight. Won't be putting up new world for a while. Hearing the next mc version is going to be new land generation so I may leave the world until that comes out. As for white list. Will add you when I get home tonight. Server is also on the 1.6.1 prerelease snapshot since I've been away. Use the new launcher to edit your profile to that version.

The best thing I can suggest is writing down your coords. Make a chest and put your stuff in it and then kill yourself to take you back to your bed. Then take the coords of your house. Walk to your stuff and walk back. There isn't anything I can do at the moment since I am not at home.

Just want to say the minecart station is unreal, definitely beats out my enderman grinder for coolest machine on the server (although I did mine in survival)

Quartz came quite a long time after you guys started this server.. To find the amount used for the station would take a HELL of a long time as you'd have to travel through the nether forever to find newly generated areas

Archived