The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yo gumball u can leave the clay in my chests :)

Just in block form?

I'll be getting more today if the server is on and I get some time.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ummm yeah I guess so.. Save the space

You're making bricks out of them right? I could just bake the clay and make the blocks.

I enchanted a helmet with aqua efficiency but I didn't get water breathing.... Anyway, it's my clay diggin' hat!

I wish you could just choose what you get...

You're making bricks out of them right? I could just bake the clay and make the blocks.

I enchanted a helmet with aqua efficiency but I didn't get water breathing.... Anyway, it's my clay diggin' hat!

Yeah I'm making them into brick blocks.. And yea I dunno what I got for my enchanted stuff cuz I didn't bother checking lol

Theres a mod that tells you what enchantment is there.. You just exchange the tool/stuff until you find what you want. Dont think its server side tho.. single player only

Guest Gumballthechewy

Theres a mod that tells you what enchantment is there.. You just exchange the tool/stuff until you find what you want. Dont think its server side tho.. single player only

Hmm.. What's it called?

Never mind I found it, it's called EnchantView.

Guest Gumballthechewy

The guys that made that mod have a mod that improves the look of land generation. You should check that out as well

Yeah, I was checking it out, he's got them all on one page there.

I like the look of that generation tweaks mod, I like the sound of flat deserts and flat planes biomes.

Guest Gumballthechewy

WHat time will the server be off?

Sorry, I wasn't home last night... I swear I'll get you that clay or, so help me god, I will jump off a ten story building!

Archived