Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

8,800 posts in this topic

Tonight around 7 PST? At the end of the habs game.

Is that good for you? If not what do you propose?

Tonight around 7 PST? At the end of the habs game.

Is that good for you? If not what do you propose?

The Philadelphia Flyers would like to congratulate the Carolina Hurricanes on their series win. Philly took a commanding 3-0 lead in the series, but fell in 4 straight against the high flying Hurricanes led by Pavelski, Havalat, and Skinner.

The difference maker in this series was special teams. The Flyers couldn't keep up with the speed of the Canes, and they sported an abysmal 43.5% PK.

Having been booed on home ice after blowing game 7 at home, it is safe to say that there will be major changes in Philidelphia come next season.

Carolina beat Philly :o:o wtf no disrespect to Carolina lol

Carolina seems to be really underrated. His defensive game has improved 10 fold since I last played him, and his forwards are damn fast.

I'm open to talk trade. I will listen to offers for ALL players.

In the second round it will be Ottawa vs Carolina

Hurricanes, what times can you usually play?

The Philadelphia Flyers would like to congratulate the Carolina Hurricanes on their series win. Philly took a commanding 3-0 lead in the series, but fell in 4 straight against the high flying Hurricanes led by Pavelski, Havalat, and Skinner.

The difference maker in this series was special teams. The Flyers couldn't keep up with the speed of the Canes, and they sported an abysmal 43.5% PK.

Having been booed on home ice after blowing game 7 at home, it is safe to say that there will be major changes in Philidelphia come next season.

Burke when are you going to accept me so I can play my series? Also, can anybody have a look and see who Pittsburgh is playing in the first round so I know who to get a hold of when I get back in?

Burke when are you going to accept me so I can play my series? Also, can anybody have a look and see who Pittsburgh is playing in the first round so I know who to get a hold of when I get back in?

Too late for me im in Mtl lol i work early in the morning. Tomorrow night/afternoon for you?

Anaheim beat Vancouver in game 1 :o another upset?

L.A Kings fans are lining up early outside the Staples Center in anticipation of game 1 of round 1 vs the Chicago Blackhawks!