The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

wow what a ???? joke man, whatever. maybe if I didn't have an AHL team playing in the playoffs because of so many unnecessary injuries, getting kicked for not playing games at the end of the season when half the ???? league doesn't come on because they're not making the playoffs. I'm on all the time and I end up getting the shaft.

I'm not trying to accuse Burke of anything but...

In the final sim before the playoffs, Burke was outside of the playoffs and had to win his final 3 games to have a chance of even making it. And he kicked all 3 of his opponents. Yes, they could of been inactive but we've had way worse cases of inactiveness. Also, why would they be the only 3 who got kicked and no one else. Burke is a GREAT comisshinor, but i'm just bringing it up.

That's my only issue. I'm not saying anything is rigged, or that serious. But anytime it benefits Burke, somebody is kicked pretty damn quick. Whereas I'm sitting on here for hours a day, posting all the time trying to find out when people can play, but nothing happens. And then I end up getting kicked because I wasn't on for 2 days? So frustrating.

Perhaps you should know your facts before speaking, JP. I only kicked Pittsburgh, who was inactive for two days during the final advancement, and also I believe I was within my right to do so, considering the rules clearly state that. The other two were AI set, so I played them. Minny was not my game, it was requested because he at the time was inactive. Also, Dallas too, I did not play against him. He was inactive. So, I have no idea what you're talking about. If I was being "rigged" then I would have just kicked Carolina, and claimed he was inactive, which he was from that Thursday to that Saturday night, he missed the 2nd last advancement, but since nobody complained, I did not kick him. He only made the playoffs over me because he beat Florida's AI...he lost the rest of his games, lol.

Also, who got kicked 'fast' for my own benefit? You Pitts? You were gone for two-days, I had every right too. Unfortunately, I cannot pay attention to every player in this League, considering I don't have them all on my friends list to see when they are online. All you need to do is message me telling me somebody has been away without AI set and I will remove them. Thus, Minny getting kicked before playoffs.

Of course it may seem like I kick players who I play because I KNOW they are inactive because I can see they are not on because they are suppose to play me. I still give them their two days, and also post on the forum to play them.

Which is why I beg you all to play your games, but what do you do? You wait 3 hours before advancement to start your series....what do you think will happen? Regardless of who's fault it is. If I was in Pitts situation I would have asked to remove Washington last night, lol.

Here's a hint: you all know the advancement schedule: play your games! If you're not going to be online for a day or two, set your AI?! AI's are actually good in this League because I made them good in the Tuner/Superstar. Which is why a lot of the games go to OT/SO against them. If you're in a playoff series, start your series the night of! Hint Start your series tonight! That way you wont be tight on time.

Anyways, I'm done ranting, it's frustrating being accused of such foolishness considering I am not even in the playoffs. It's either I am the WORSE cheater ever, or I just don't cheat, lol. Damn if I was at all a tyrannical Commish: both of you would be gone from this League for such accusations, and I'd be removing half of you for your cheap goals, lol. So how about you all relax. It's your own damn fault for not playing games, or pushing to have others remove. You already know I'll remove players for not being active. Then they'll join back, no big deal. Sounds reasonable to me.

Also, talk about waiting...you know how long some nights I have to wait to advance, I'm the commish...I have to pay attention daily to this League just to make sure things are going smooth. In addition, I have to advance it every couple days when I am not even playing. That means I have to wait for others to finish series/games. How about in the off-season. I have to wait for players to finish their signing when I am already ready to go. I always am one of the first done of my games, there's more waiting. Oh and you're all west coast, I am east...so it's always later for me to advance but I do it because I know you guys are all PST, it's not big deal but its later than I would like to sim/play games, lol.

NJ was away longer than Pitts was, lol. I think that warrants a kick. Columbus was probably the prior advancement. Probably was away too. Forgot about him. Isn't everyone wanting me to kick him for cheating? It's easier to prove in activeness.

And now you're sitting there saying that Carolina was inactive but you didn't kick him. And I understand that it's hard to keep track of every single player. But you're well aware that I'm extremely active, and the first time I'm not on for a couple of days I get kicked? It would have been a different story if somebody came on here and said "Hey Pittsburgh, you haven't been on in a couple days, think you could come on and play me?" But I get nothing, ever. So because nobody tells me they have a game and want me to come on, I don't bother. Because I assume that I have games against people that don't care, so it's not a huge deal to me if I don't come on for a couple days.

I'm not saying you're tyrannical, every time I've ever had an issue you put that word in my mouth. All I'm saying is that you're not 100% objective. You tend to focus on yourself, and not keep in mind the bigger picture. It's the same thing as the off-season signings. When you advance it twice in an hour at like 5 or 6 EST, don't you think that it's 2 or 3 PST and some people have jobs or school or other things to do than sit on PS3 all day because you're going to randomly decide on a whim that you're going to do something. That's just an example, like I said, you tend to simply ignore things because "You're the commissioner and you can do what you want." The biggest issue for me is that I've always been active yet I get kicked. Makes no sense, especially considering there are people that are inactive all the time, but they don't get kicked because you're not playing them.

Yes, Carolina was inactive, and yes I really wanted to kick him, if I did, I would be in the playoffs, but that is exactly why I did not. If I kicked him it was for my personal gain, which you claim I focus on myself, well I guess that theory is blown, lol. I didn't kick him because of that fact. It would have been my own doing. He was inactive, but nobody complained, so I couldn't remove him. He was effecting me and nobody cared to request it. You however did effect me directly because I needed to play you, but you were not online for 2 days! And go back through the last ten pages if you don't believe me but I continuously asked you to come online. I asked you and NJ about 4 times to come online. You both never did. So again, there goes that point.

That off-season, lol I told everyone how it was going to be. Actually I believe it was Beaver who backed me on that. He said he was ready to go, however, it seems EVERYBODY else missed my message and complained. I admitted I did it too fast, but again, it's me having to sit there and wait for all of you to finish. I fixed the problem by creating a schedule, see first page. So again, perhaps you should know what you're taking about before you make false claims regarding me.

I did ask you to play MANY times. I did not remove Carolina because if I did that would be only because I wanted to fail and for me to make the playoffs. I did remove you and NJ because I needed to play you both and you are both on my friendslist so I saw neither of you were online for over 48 hours. PLUS I sent you both messages on PSN regarding needing to play. What else can I do? I needed to advance the League, and I needed to play. Rules state if you're not online for 2 days, and there is no AI set I can remove you. OR, you can request that person to be removed. Well since I am the commish I can remove and I do not need to request it, perhaps that is an unfair point, but that is how it is.

Yes, Carolina was inactive, and yes I really wanted to kick him, if I did, I would be in the playoffs, but that is exactly why I did not. I didn't kick him because of that fact. It would have been my own doing. He was inactive, but nobody complained, so I couldn't remove him. He was effecting me and nobody cared to request it. You however did effect me directly because I needed to play you, but you were not online for 2 days!

You had a game against me and Carolina. You're sitting there saying Carolina was inactive, but you didn't kick him because it would've looked like you just did it to make the playoffs. Then you kick me? MAKES NO SENSE!

No. Again, you misunderstand. I had a game against you and NJ. I had no game against Carolina....

I was fighting Carolina for the final spot. He lost all his games, and the one game he won was against Floridas AI. If I kick him, he probably loses that game too and I make the playoffs....I never played him at all. He was not in my advancement. That's why I didn't kick him. What reason would I have to remove him? OTHER than to screw him over. That's my point. I had reason to remove you because you were inactive and I had a game against you. It makes perfect sense...

No. Again, you misunderstand. I had a game against you and NJ. I had no game against Carolina....

I was fighting Carolina for the final spot. He lost all his games, and the one game he won was against Floridas AI. If I kick him, he probably loses that game too and I make the playoffs....I never played him at all. He was not in my advancement. That's why I didn't kick him. What reason would I have to remove him? OTHER than to screw him over. That's my point. I had reason to remove you because you were inactive and I had a game against you. It makes perfect sense...

Archived