The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

If you guys finish your series, and VAN wins 3 in a row then we should be fine for sim.

Pitsburgh just my prediction but I think you're going to beat WSH no disrespect, just a prediction. If this comes true can you play the ECF late tonight

Just get your games done. It's terrible that it's been 3 days and there are still games to be played one series is 0-0 and the other is 1-1. I'll advance tonight, but I am certainly not feeling bad for anything that gets simmed. You guys must have really busy lives, lol.

Just get your games done. It's terrible that it's been 3 days and there are still games to be played one series is 0-0 and the other is 1-1. I'll advance tonight, but I am certainly not feeling bad for anything that gets simmed. You guys must have really busy lives, lol.

Lmao Burke kick CBJ just cheated me out of my series win what a ???? joke. The final second ticked I was leading 5-4 and then boom the last mins repeats and he ties. What a joke lost respect for you CBJ didn't even give the win goes on to try all out in it and win.

Archived