The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Tommy Gun"

Canorcas

I like the fact he brings aggression, size and a meanness we don't really have. I almost wanna tell av to let him run around and be an idiot out there. Him lappy and kassian can go stir the pot and piss the other team off. Play a little dirty but dont go head hunting or taking out knees.. Not all the time, but here and there so it's in players heads that they gotta watch out when he's out there.

I like the fact he brings aggression, size and a meanness we don't really have. I almost wanna tell av to let him run around and be an idiot out there. Him lappy and kassian can go stir the pot and piss the other team off. Play a little dirty but dont go head hunting or taking out knees.. Not all the time, but here and there so it's in players heads that they gotta watch out when he's out there.

Well I liked his goals better than his fights. If he can concentrate on staying on the ice and hurting the opposition with a goal and a few hits now and again, he may not be as bad as I thought.

I'll be rooting for him anyway.

a few points:

1. For the love of God, Kassian is not a 4th liner, please put him back in the top 6- he will still drop the gloves and hit.

2. Gillis said Tomy Gun kills penalties - OP you said he cannot - to quote the little boy from Billy Madison, "billy are you lying or is he lying???"

3.Championship teams- Boston, LA, Chicago-have actual NHLers on their 4th line

LA- Nolan, King, Clifford

Chicago-Madden, Fraser, Eager (not that great, but these are still NHL players)

Boston (the best example) -s.Thornton, Gregory Campbell

since Gillis got here, that 4th line has been a revolving door of players, and do not say Manny- because he is a third liner, who after his injury became only good on face-offs.

4.Gino was the best tough guy this frnahcise had- scored goals/got points, others actually feared him.

Archived