The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

U.S. Gun Control Bill on Background Checks Defeated in the Senate

Wetcoaster

First of all, Jack...nowhere is it written that I must always agree with what the SCOTUS says so stuff it. Second of all...I beg to differ on the ignorant and uninformed part. I actually paid attention in high school and I'm WELL aware of what the Constitution says and what it doesn't say I happen to disagree with the Supreme Court's ruling on the Second Amendment. And guess what? I'm entitled to the right to disagree.

All right listen I've about had it with you old man. You sit there all smug and presume you know a lot more about the US than you actually do and you bait me and bait me until you think I'm going to go on a rant and get suspended again because YOU DO NOT SEE ANYTHING BUT BLACK AND WHITE. It is impossible for you to see anything beyond the letter of the law...and just because you have this bizarre sense of entitlement because of your longevity as a poster here and you are seemingly the "CDC Golden Boy" I'm sure many have hesitated to say anything in response to your inane, broken-record boring, lawyer speak...does NOT make your opinion any more relevant than mine...is that clear? You sit there and you act condescending towards me because you feel you CAN...well I've got news for you bub. Just because you are one of the "CDC untouchables" apparently it is not going to stop me from saying what I have to say. You're nothing more than a stuffy, trite, old, boring blowhard one-note pony. You comment derisively towards anyone that attempts to express opinions outside of the letter of the law...then you make asinine statements regarding your frame of reference vs mine, even though I'm actually sitting here in the US right now by dim light ruining my eyes responding to your crap...and you're sitting in BC, in Canada, in another country sitting there and telling me your "familiarity" with the Constitution of the United States somehow outranks my citizenship...my awareness of domestic issues here in this country, 30 years worth...I went to a crappy high school here in America that gave more of a crap about athletics than academics and I STILL passed with a 3.8 GPA. I've lived here in the intolerant South not exactly by choice for 30 years. I've experienced first hand the ignorance and bigotry that you only READ about. Your opinion, as it relates to American politics....being an OUTSIDER...means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...do you understand? Nothing. And it doesn't matter how many posts you make here parroting the law and being woefully uninformed about how it actually is here in America...that will not change...unless you move down here and become a citizen and deal with the crap first hand yourself. And THAT is the bottom line.

Archived