Sign in to follow this  
JJC

[Request] Renders

So I haven't been around here in years. I don't recognize anyone but I'm really happy to see this section of CDC (do yall still call it that?) is still active. 

Now, to make a long story short, I have an injured wrist and can't use a mouse. I have a touchscreen laptop, so I am still able to do some graphics work, but I definitely an't cut out a render from a background. So all I was hoping for is that some of the creators on here could share their already made Canucks renders with me. Preferably Hughes or Stecher (wishful thinking here, I know), but I'll take literally anything.

Thank you vv mucho 

46 minutes ago, JJC said:

So I haven't been around here in years. I don't recognize anyone but I'm really happy to see this section of CDC (do yall still call it that?) is still active. 

Now, to make a long story short, I have an injured wrist and can't use a mouse. I have a touchscreen laptop, so I am still able to do some graphics work, but I definitely an't cut out a render from a background. So all I was hoping for is that some of the creators on here could share their already made Canucks renders with me. Preferably Hughes or Stecher (wishful thinking here, I know), but I'll take literally anything.

Thank you vv mucho 

uPA560S.jpg

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1