The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Renders Thread v2.0

Syntax

I deleted the cuts and posted this: Thanks to the Devils Workday on the Canucks Forum... with a link to the page in the forum where he did the renders.

Sorry for the confusion, but again I posted them there for others to use and TDW said he did not mind. I did not try and take credit for them or sell them that's just ridiculous.

I hope everybody can resume with their lives now. :mellow:

Oh yeah almost forgot, the police need proof: http://www.sportsgfx.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4256

Henrik Sedin

Henrik.png

EDIT : Arrrgghh I always leave the background in places! :angry:

When you're rendering but a black background layer on and you'll be able to see everything you are missing...before you are about to save it delete the layer...

For some reason I love the look of Lui in that but whoever made it should have made the pads different

the pads are good the way they are, why would you want them changed? the only thing that should be changed IMO is the stick...

the pads are good the way they are, why would you want them changed? the only thing that should be changed IMO is the stick...

I would change the white to black and then flip the black with the yellow.

Thats just because I think the yellow looks a bit pukey and IMO the pads would look better with less of the yellow.

Thats just what I think..

And I do agree with you on the stick

• 3 weeks later...

Archived