The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

The white stuff better be coming down soon here. This week has just been pissing me off and some snow would likely turn that around for me.

Good God don't tempt me.

Maybe someone else would care to do the honours?

Still no snow in White Rock. I kinda doubt any will come...it's been raining since about 2 and it rarely starts snowing after 6 hours of rainfall.

Good God don't tempt me.

Maybe someone else would care to do the honours?

Still no snow in White Rock. I kinda doubt any will come...it's been raining since about 2 and it rarely starts snowing after 6 hours of rainfall.

yes but today is different.....a cold front is moving in from alberta tonight......making it actually snow unliek the ???? we had monday

You had enough snow to make a snowman?! :o

Ya I live on a hill!!! My lawn was sitll fully covered when I left this morning! melted today though :(

I had to shovel my driveway the day after though, my car wouldnt get out! As soon as I got to the bottom of the hill there was virutally none.

ya like what the hell, i live close to McKenzie by Univericity heights and i got nuthing at all. Not fair at all.

Awww Mufffffin ;)

Haha. Ya not fair is right... When I got to UVic on Tuesday NOTHING at all!!! I had like 6 inches. Go hills.

Ya I live on a hill!!! My lawn was sitll fully covered when I left this morning! melted today though :(

I had to shovel my driveway the day after though, my car wouldnt get out! As soon as I got to the bottom of the hill there was virutally none.

The snow turned into ice by Tuesday morning and it was gone by Tuesday afternoon. <_<