The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Because an asian stereotype is that you're a bad driver?

And thanks. Free money!!

you obviously haven't watched street racing television drama from japan

one time my uncle gave me a red envelope with newspaper cut-out coupons....i wonder if that was a good thing...

The school may be open, but the parking lots are an absolute mess. The lanes to drive down are about one car wide, and so many cars are snowed in. I spent about 20 min looking for ANY space I could park in, til I just said "screw it" and came home.

The school may be open, but the parking lots are an absolute mess. The lanes to drive down are about one car wide, and so many cars are snowed in. I spent about 20 min looking for ANY space I could park in, til I just said "screw it" and came home.

quitter. Get out and shovel out your own space.

are you in b lot?

i got the shoveler guys to clear a handicap spot (the closest one possible to the school) up for me and parked there, didn't get a ticket.

quitter. Get out and shovel out your own space.

Predictable.

are you in b lot?

i got the shoveler guys to clear a handicap spot (the closest one possible to the school) up for me and parked there, didn't get a ticket.

No, G Lot. :(

I wonder if there's a way to upgrade to B Lot after this semester.

Wow...all of you people sharting yourself over SFU would probably have loaded your pants if you had to travel the highway I did today to get to the Terrace Airport to catch my flight.

Blowing snow 12-18" in places and we still did 90Km/h and didn't think twice about it. I really wish that I could charter a plane and take you all up there to see what REAL snow is all about.

• 3 weeks later...