The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I only slacked off for like 20 minutes during my lunch sad.gif I only ever get a longer lunch than 10 minutes when my boss isn't around.

Yeah, it wasn't busy, per se, but it was like really steady. All day, whenever I'd go to do something, a person or group would come in. After they left, I'd go to the back and try to finish my job, which at the time was labeling goat milk and making fromage frais, which generally takes about 10-30 minutes depending on how much I'm doing. But as soon as I'd get back to whatever, LITERALLY A MINUTE LATER SOMEONE ELSE WOULD WALK IN.

So milk took about 5 hours to label, and I only managed to do a few fromage frais sad.gif

Oh wow... does seems like a lot you have to do. Especially when you are doing it mostly by yourself :(. Haha for a second, there, i thought you had to "milk" the goat there :lol:... lol yeahhh im tired..

Well i guess being busy is good.. at least it would seem your day at work is passing by fast. Sitting in a lecture hall.. not so much!

Anyways nigh everyone! Tmrw is a 6 o clock rise and shine day for me!!

Hi

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Staying in shape takes so much effort.....

Yep. I'm out of shape right now (Not fat out of shape) but I'll be back to normal in another month. I'll be so active, it's not even funny. Basketball + Hockey + Hockey Training + Gym + Hockey on ice + Weights here and there

haaaaaaaay

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Profile Views:7,001

2utgv3d.gif i'll catch up to you in a year

Reason 1: Guys want inside your pants.

Reason 2: Guys want your body.

Reason 3: Your a girl on the internet, guys are bound to flirt with you.

Reason 4: Guys want to see stuff ala pictures

Reason 5: (Read reason 1)

Edited by Bryan McCabe.24