The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Every forum I have posted on is unique in its own way:

PrisonPlanet has a lot of paranoid people who seem to ignore any argument with reason but does not support their argument

Stormfront has a lot of people who think all their problems are caused by blacks and jews

IGN has a lot of kids but otherwise pretty civil

CDC differs a lot from the different forums but there seems to be a lot more trolls and attention seekers since they put in the +/- forum

PurePwnage is by far the most civil one I have been on

Every forum I have posted on is unique in its own way:

PrisonPlanet has a lot of paranoid people who seem to ignore any argument with reason but does not support their argument

Stormfront has a lot of people who think all their problems are caused by blacks and jews

IGN has a lot of kids but otherwise pretty civil

CDC differs a lot from the different forums but there seems to be a lot more trolls and attention seekers since they put in the +/- forum

PurePwnage is by far the most civil one I have been on

Vestibule(sp?) is probably the biggest haven of trolls outside 4chan. lol.

Canucks Talk has gone downhill with a lot of threads either cheerleading or hating

General Hockey Discussion is pretty good, it reminds me of hfboards which I have never posted on but occasionally read

Fantasy Hockey, I don't go to so I can't say

Proposals is pretty decent except for the occasional noobs who mess up the headers

Trades, rumors is similar to general hockey

Off-Topic is I think the best for some decent discussion on CDC with posters like nitronuts, inane, ronthecivil, etc to discuss and debate all sorts of things with

White Noise is interesting, we have some random stuff to discuss and it also seems like the place for people to vent some of their thoughts on