The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Mine was pretty dull.

Did you get a chance to speak with your boss about that raise?

B)

no i didn't yet. he just got back into town tonight, i am going to talk to when i first get a chance for a one on one talk. it sucks that it took this long, i was all pissed off and ready to punch him in the face. now im back to my regular calm self

no i didn't yet. he just got back into town tonight, i am going to talk to when i first get a chance for a one on one talk. it sucks that it took this long, i was all pissed off and ready to punch him in the face. now im back to my regular calm self

Calm is good. Hope things work out for you. :)

I believe zombies don't sleep.

I think we can do this all night.

I don't know about those other zombies, but I definitely need sleep. :P

Punching your boss in the face isn't the best way to do things.

In all seriousness though, good luck. wink.gif

Calm is good. Hope things work out for you. :)

calm is good for sure, we will see what happens tommorow. hopefully he isnt as cheap as i think he might be. then again i wouldnt mind a new job

Punching your boss in the face isn't the best way to do things.

In all seriousness though, good luck. wink.gif

i suppose not

i just started thinking about the worst case scenario and it happened to be me and him exchanging blows. he has a fairly bad and unpredictable temper