The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Web Design Guru Needed!

diesel_3

Hey Guys and Gals,

Quick back story, My buddy and myself have started a men's football team in Edmonton (Military Based team) in the AFL (Alberta Football League) our team goes into the League AGM 23 January...A couple weeks after we 'sell' our team to the league we find out if our bid for expansion was accepted.

So, what I want to get underway is a website for our team that has links to news/roster/stats/schedule, etc..just like any team site, but obviously I want it to look good and get as much help with it as possible.

One of the other teams in the league for example, has this for their site...http://www.parkrenegades.com/home.php

I would also want our team name 'Lancaster Legion' with our logo underneath as the renegades have theirs in a neat modern look to it and what not.

I am willing to obviously pay for the website hosting and pay for the design/updating of the website by the person who accepts the job, so i need a person active and online and will be able to update the website within 48 hours of an email with updates myself and the coaches/president may have.

Thanks!

Archived