The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Say what you want, LeBron did knock down clutch shots in both the Boston and Chicago series and carried his team to victory. He hasn't done it yet this series, he has 2 games at home to change that.

And your player comparison isn't right, especially with Kobe, Jordan, and Dirk. All three of those guys are shooters, that was their bread and butter in the clutch. LeBron is not a jump shooter, he is an all around player and a offensive threat because of the way he drives to the basket. Its a lot harder to do that against a double team than it is to pull up for a J.

really? haha, jordan and kobe r 2 of the greatest rim abusers of all time, maybe lebrons game isnt as all round as u say it is, all round players have jumpers.

really? haha, jordan and kobe r 2 of the greatest rim abusers of all time, maybe lebrons game isnt as all round as u say it is, all round players have jumpers.

I never said he didn't have a jumper, thats just retarded. What I was referring to was that at the end of the day his biggest offensive threat is the way he attacks and drives to the basket.

And if you actually think LeBron is not a great all around player this discussion is done.

I never said he didn't have a jumper, thats just retarded. What I was referring to was that at the end of the day his biggest offensive threat is the way he attacks and drives to the basket.

And you actually think LeBron is not a great all around player this discussion is done.

thats everyones greatest offensive threat, getting to the basket is the highest % shot on the floor, but its the most difficult as well, and when u cant get there, u have to hit down jump shots, which lebron doesnt do when it matters usually, becuz he isnt clutch, and we have successfully come full circles bahahaha

of course lebron is a a good all round player, i was merely pointing out your contradiction that he is all round but not a jump shooter, all round is every aspect, the great ones have that, the gaurds anyway

thats everyones greatest offensive threat, getting to the basket is the highest % shot on the floor, but its the most difficult as well, and when u cant get there, u have to hit down jump shots, which lebron doesnt do when it matters usually, becuz he isnt clutch, and we have successfully come full circles bahahaha

of course lebron is a a good all round player, i was merely pointing out your contradiction that he is all round but not a jump shooter, all round is every aspect, the great ones have that, the gaurds anyway

We will just have to agree to disagree and wait n see what happens over the next 2 games lol. He hit big threes to close out the Boston series and did the same in the Chicago series, if he fails in games 6 and possibly 7 then u can say hes not clutch at this point of his career, but not before then because so far these playoffs hes always had an answer for the anti-clutch critics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Wp2hkGY_8

We will just have to agree to disagree and wait n see what happens over the next 2 games lol. He hit big threes to close out the Boston series and did the same in the Chicago series, if he fails in games 6 and possibly 7 then u can say hes not clutch at this point of his career, but not before then because so far these playoffs hes always had an answer for the anti-clutch critics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Wp2hkGY_8

and chris bosh hit a game winner this series, guess hes clutch toowink.gif

to quote rasheed wallace, "even the sun shines on a dogs ass someday's"

and chris bosh hit a game winner this series, guess hes clutch toowink.gif

to quote rasheed wallace, "even the sun shines on a dogs ass someday's"

He hits 4 unassisted clutch shots back to back, not just one. Who set Bosh up for that shot anyways? And to quote LeBron, haters gonna hate ;)

He hits multiple unassisted clutch shots back to back, not just one. Who set Bosh up for that shot anyways? And to quote LeBron, haters gonna hate ;)

1 year/2 games does not a career make, u gotta do it year in and year out if u r the "king"

i have not heard anyone, except u, claim lebron is a clutch player, becuz he isnt, just the way it is

he may have had some clutch games, or clutch quarters, but he is not a clutch player, that kinda ties into the all round thing too

1 year/2 games does not a career make, u gotta do it year in and year out if u r the "king"

i have not heard anyone, except u, claim lebron is a clutch player, becuz he isnt, just the way it is

he may have had some clutch games, or clutch quarters, but he is not a clutch player

He hasnt been a clutch player in the past, but he has been up until this series in the playoffs and hopefully that changes in game 6 and 7.

WOW. I just saw the highlights from the game. I did watch it, but i heard the Terry shot on the radio. Saw it. AND WOW. First he says all that stuff about LeBron guarding him for 7 games and stuff. And then he knocks down a long 3 while LeBron is on him. Incredible.

Lebron's mom - Delonte West last year.

This year: Lebron's girlfriend - Rashard Lewis.

Lmao, everyone needs to cut out the Rashad crap its just rumours started by idiots trying to detract from his game. Grow up, evolve, and find a better way to hate.

From Rashad Lewis:

That's what I'm trying to figure out…now I come home and I hear the same rumors…those rumors are 100 percent false, they're not true, I don't know how they came up.They need to let the man play," he added. "He's trying to win a championship, and they're putting all this negative stuff out about him…they need to leave the man alone and let him play. We're like brothers," he said of NBA players. "And you don't do that to a brother. So that's something I would never do, I would never cross that line"

A rainbow jumper is a shot that is really high at its apex in contrast to normal that has an average apex. It goes higher than normal shots. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm0o5_gsF78

Ouch!

Kobe all the way!!!!! ......Heat going to lose; Dirk's fade away jumper is waaayyyyy tooo good! Best in the NBA - better than Kobe's too! I don't know if its better, because we've gotten so used to Kobe hitting in his shots all the time, but Dirk, when he does it, he's basically falling, is looking straight at the ball in his hand or hoop, with a defender ontop of him all the time, and he gets them to go. - UNBELIEVABLE! mellow.gif

Lmao, everyone needs to cut out the Rashad crap its just rumours started by idiots trying to detract from his game. Grow up, evolve, and find a better way to hate.

I'm a Lebron hater, I admit he's good, but I just don't like him. I love D-Wade to death, the heart of the organization, and Bosh is just a little f@gget.

Also, here's the BEST way you can hate on Lebron! laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVvkstP2Tvs

.....That's just the best! Lebron fans can't say/do anything about that because they know its true! LOL! biggrin.gif

If anyone thinks Lebron is "clutch". They are mentally retarded. He has disappeared in MANY 4th quarters these playoffs, and all 4th quarters in the finals. Where it most counts.

He deserves every ounce of criticism he gets. The dude calls himself the king, the 2nd coming. Prove it man, steal a game. Your team is one game away from losing the Finals. He doesn't have the heart.

Spolestra needs to realize that Wade is a much more consistence and clutch player, give him the ball in the 4th quarter.

Either way I want Dallas to win, no one in the league deserves a championship more than Dirk Nowitzki. A close second would be Jason Kidd. Two of the most consistent and classy players in the NBA.

If anyone thinks Lebron is "clutch". They are mentally retarded. He has disappeared in MANY 4th quarters these playoffs, and all 4th quarters in the finals. Where it most counts.

He deserves every ounce of criticism he gets. The dude calls himself the king, the 2nd coming. Prove it man, steal a game. Your team is one game away from losing the Finals. He doesn't have the heart.

Spolestra needs to realize that Wade is a much more consistence and clutch player, give him the ball in the 4th quarter.

Either way I want Dallas to win, no one in the league deserves a championship more than Dirk Nowitzki. A close second would be Jason Kidd. Two of the most consistent and classy players in the NBA.

Really hope Miami and LeBron pull out 2 big performances at home so haters like you have to eat your words.

Really hope Miami and LeBron pull out 2 big performances at home so haters like you have to eat your words.

Eat my words? I'm merely stating facts.

He had 2 points in the 4th in the last two games. 11 points in the 4th quarter this series.

When the scores been within 5 points in the last 5 minutes, he has no points.

Hell, power to him if he comes out and shows up everyone.

P.S. Do not complain about the officiating, it's been more than up to standard.

Archived