The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Concert Seats

NHL'er

Alright. So I'm looking at two tickets for the upcoming Coldplay concert. Most of the tickets are already gone but there are still some behind the stage. Is it pointless to get tickets behind the stage with "limited view" or is it not that bad? I'm not sure if I should take the risk or not.

http://www.ticketsreview.com/images/maps/RogersArena_FullConcert_2011-09-22_2011-09-22_1411_tn_Seating_Chart.gif

Thanks!

I had tickets to System of a Down that I thought were kind of behind the stage/off to the side, but when I got there it turned out that they were perfect. They were as close as the people who were crammed up against the fence at the front of the mosh pit (and they paid like a hundred more dollars).

The tickets were just at the right corner of the stage. But who knows if the ones you are asking about are similar..

I would kill for a pair of Coldplay tickets. Even if they were limited view.

How much are these 'behind the stage' ticks man?

If you're worried about not getting the released ticks, get the behind the stage ones too. Then if you get the released ticks, donate the behind the stage ones to a charity or something of that sort. I did this for a few Oilers VS Canucks games here in Edmonton a while back. One game I had ticks right against the glass behind the Canucks net, but my father got a pair of tickets for his Company Box, so I donated them to the Children's hospital. The kid that got to go was a Canuck fan, so I was pretty happy about that, haha.

I had passed up some not so great ticks for last minute releases and did not end up getting any of the last-minute ones, so I always just get the best I can for the time being.

Anyways, It's never a bad thing to give a little! Especially if it is a benefit in both situations.

I would kill for a pair of Coldplay tickets. Even if they were limited view.

How much are these 'behind the stage' ticks man?

If you're worried about not getting the released ticks, get the behind the stage ones too. Then if you get the released ticks, donate the behind the stage ones to a charity or something of that sort. I did this for a few Oilers VS Canucks games here in Edmonton a while back. One game I had ticks right against the glass behind the Canucks net, but my father got a pair of tickets for his Company Box, so I donated them to the Children's hospital. The kid that got to go was a Canuck fan, so I was pretty happy about that, haha.

I had passed up some not so great ticks for last minute releases and did not end up getting any of the last-minute ones, so I always just get the best I can for the time being.

Anyways, It's never a bad thing to give a little! Especially if it is a benefit in both situations.

Archived